Part-70

Its 9:30 when all of them get ready to go for dinner. Ajmal bhai had already came to pick them up while karan will be driving another car and teju will packup after sometimes and will meet them over there. Karan was just doing everything quicky as too meet teju as soon as possible coz he had not meet her since morning. He did not hugged her not kissed her the whole day and now he wanted his baby any how. They talked sometimes in call but that is not enough for both as after yesterday they wanted to be in each other arms but here she is working since morning.

On the other side teja was giving her shots as quicky as possible to nor delay her packup. She already told the director to not make her over work than 10 as she needs to go. In morning when she reached the set everyone congratulate her and she was way too happy to officially be called sunny laddoo. She just can't wait to be his wife now. She don't know why she is so in hurry to get married but she just want to before this year ends she wanted to be mrs. Tejasswi karan kundrra and she will defintely will be. She thought to talk about this in today dinner time. She wanted to spend family time with them so decided to have this dinner plan knowing from tomorrow her schedule is gonna be too hectic. Late night shoots and then her morning meeting and she need to work on something special too. Also after 2 days karan and her need to attend an award function too were both will be getting award as power couple and after that an after party.

" Sunny did uh informed teju that we are on the way??........." Jiju asked him.

" Yaa jiju i messaged her.......she will be on time their don't worry......" He said concentrating on road.

" No doubt about that.......she will be on time only......she is a puntual girl......not like uh......" Kd taunted him.

" Yaa yaa........." Karan said and rolled his eyes.

" Dabby tell me something which T like the most plz........" arjun asked him.

" Why??......" Dabby asked him raising his brows.

" Are just ans n bro.........we want her to have her fav food now.....as she must be tired......." bharat replied and dabby just smiled looking at the care they provide her.

" She loves chocolate cake and ice cream way too much......." Dabby informed them all smiling.

" Ohk done than......we will get her that after dinner........" veer said happily.

After half n hour they reached the restorant and the manager greeted them with all smile and show them their table. Its a private corner of the restorant she booked with a roof top as she liked having dinner like that at night looking at stars and moons specially after whole tiring day it give her peace. They all adjusted themself in round table and was waiting for teju to come.

" Sunny call her and ask where is she??......." km told karan sweetly.

" Yaa mumma......just a min n........" karan said and dialled her number.

" Hello baby.......how much time more??.......we are here........" Karan said nicely to her.

" Just 5 or 10 min more sunny.......uh just order food till i reach ohk........" She said him smiling but its clear to him from her voice that she is tired.

" Yaa tukuu take your time.......ohk see yaa......" He said happily and hung up the call.

" Ohk guys she will be here in 5 min......till the uh all order what uh all wanna eat......" he said and everyone started looking at the menu.

" Ohk suno sb.......ek or request hai plz usse koi kch demand ni krega.......wo dikhayegi ni pr wo bahut thakki hui hai uski avaj se samaj aarha hai......so plz......." karan told them all concerned.