Part-46

Its been more than 10 days they have come back from capetown doing all the shooting. After 3 days is gonna be finale and the winner will be announced. Both teja and karan were happy as well as nervous as if who will win. Teja somewhere knew that karan will win coz she saw the task between karan,nishant and rubina as they both are top 3 and calculating the time and everything she knew he only won. After coming from there karan was all free for some days but from today his shooting for his new web will start.

From coming back to now teja was extremely busy as she took 2 weeks off to go capetown so now she need to coverup all her shoots and meetings. She don't even have a proper time to sleep and eat. Karan knew she is way too busy so he also let her be and do not presurize to meet and all. They are always on call but that presence of having each other was missing.

Today karan will go for shoot and teja already went for shoot in morning 6. Karan mom and dad had also returned back to him completing all their work. Its morning 8 when karan wake up with a grump mood. Coz since they came back its not even one day that he have teja by his side sleeping. She packup late and directly goes to her house and then get up early and went to shoot. He was irritated today coz he want teja now. He want to hug her and kiss her and make love with her. He know she will be way too tired and she needed a good relax time but she can't. Everyday he understand her but today he want her anyhow.

He wakesup and bath and went out being pissed as teja did not messaged him today wishing him morning.

" Morning mumma papa........" He said and sat on dinning table.

" Good morning baccha......" Km said him lovingly.

" Maa omi kitne der mai aayega kch btaya kya??......." He asked his mom.

" Aagya bhai idhr..... " He said coming towards him and sat beside him.

" Kitne bje jaana hai??....." He asked him checking his phone.

" 10 ka call time hai......jldi krlo...." He said and both have their breakfast and went out.

On the other side teja now got break for 20 min so she decided to call karan and wished him luck to start his new journey. She knew she is getting too much busy in work and cannot able to give any time to karan and he always understand her without any saying. She want to spend alone time with him. Just him and her. She want to cuddle and sleep with him. Its been 10 days she did not sleep with him. They both wanted each other but could not makeup coz of tight schedule.

" hiii sunnyyy.....good morning baby......" Teja said sitting on her couch in vanity.

" Morning......." he said grumply.

" What happend to my little??......" She asked raising his brows seeing his face.

" Nothing......just thinking about something......" He said and looked at her.

" Ohk.....all done to start new journey??......" She asked happily.

" Yaa.....a bit nervous but happy to be part of this series......" He said a bit smiling.

" Thats great.....i know uh will kill it baby...." She said showering him with virtual kisses.

" Accha listen.....i mis......" He was cutt off by another sound from teja call.

" Mam....shot ready hai aajao......" Spot boy said to teja and went.

" Aarhi hu.....sunny i have to go......i will talk to uh later ohk....bye love uh....." She said smiling.

" Hmm.....bye love uh too....." He said sadly and hung up the call.

(I wanted to tell uh that i miss uh and i want uh so come to me today....but as usual uh are way too busy.....he thought and get out of car as he reached the set)