Part-81

Its 18 evening around 6 when all started taking out their luggage out of resort as they need to take a flight at 8 for udaipur. Many people have left the other day of engagement and told that they will come for wedding. On 24 there will be many people for their wedding and its gonna be amazing for sure. From tomorrow morning all the functions are gonna start of their wedding and nobody could keep calm in this situation running over here and there trying to calm their nerves down. Close frnds and family will attend every function of them.

" Meenu beta saare bags neeche aagye hai n??.......did uh check it well??......." kd asked checking the bags.

" Papa our bags have came down......omi and sunny and teju bags are still left......" meenu dii replied and looked for them.

" Where are this 3??........we will get late for airport otherwise......." km said concerned.

" Wait let me see where is sunny......" jiju said and started looking for him.

" Nishant.....did uh see sunny or teju??........" jiju asked nishant as he was coming with his bags.

" No jiju.....its long i have not seen both of them......" nish replied and went again inside to bring more bags.

" Then where are these two??......." nami asked concerned.

" Wait.....lets call omi......" kd said nd dialed omi no.

" Hello ji uncle......." omi replied as soon as he pickup the call.

" Omi....where is sunny nd teju??......." kd asked him concerned.

" Uncle they have gone to beach......they will join us soon........." omi told them picking up the bags.

" Beach why??.......and where are there bags??......." he asked confused.

" Why i don't know.......and their bags are with me and parvez we are bringing it down in 5 don't worry........." omi said and hang up the call.

" What did omi said papa??........" poonam dii asked kd.

" Teju and karan had gone to beach.....why he also don't know.....and their bags are with omi so they are bringing it down......." kd informed them.

" Beach??.......but why have they gone to beach??........" madhu dii asked frowining.

" Obviously to relieve their moments maasi......chill they will join us soon......" bharat said camly and everyone smiled.

On the other side teja and karan were walking on the beach hand in hand with all smile relieving yesterday memories how here in exact same place they got engaged yesterday. How the smile of everyone made them believe more in their love. How their love wins over every problem of life. How they are just becoming more stronger day by day and how thier love is just growing touchwood. They are standing on exact same place where they had exchanged the rings and kissed each other with all love. The sun is settling down slowly making the sea look amazing and refreshing. The pinkish colour of sky stating how their love blossom all around and made a mark. The silence was just so peaceful now between them. Their enterwine hands and a smile on their face was just making them more sure for each other.

" I am still getting butterflies in my stomach thinking about yeasterday........" karan said slowly breaking the silence.

" I am still getting that tiklish feeling inside my body about yesterday........" teja said all smiling looking at sea.

" I am still not over how uh slipped this diamond ring in my hand baby........" karan said softly looking at his ring.

" I am still not over how uh too slipped this ring in my hand sunny......." teja replied softly looking at her ring.