31.

the next day we worked a lot on what harry pointed out. we role played and even had deep discussions about how we were feeling.

the following morning, i woke up and immediately jumped out of bed. maybe i was acting like a kid, but i was so excited to go to disneyland.

i ran into the bathroom and changed into leggings and a long sleeved shirt before tying my hair in a ponytail and walking out.

i walked downstairs to see all of the boys standing around packed and ready to go.

"is it bad that i'm nervous?" i asked.

"not at all! hopefully by the end of this it will be more of a fun experience than nervous." calum smiled.

we all hopped into the car and drove around an hour before arriving at the theme park.

i felt my mouth drop in shock. it was fucking huge and super colorful.

"oh my gosh." i muttered out as i stared at the entrance in front of me.

"someone's already impressed without having even seen the inside. impressive." michael laughed.

"oh stop it." i replied as i slapped his arm gently.

we walked down to the ticket booth and bought tickets for disneyland. as soon as we got through the gates i was dancing around like a little child.

"michael! oh my gosh it's fucking mickey mouse." i spoke in total shock.

michael chuckled before being dragged in line by me to take a picture.

after waiting a couple minutes, the security guard said, "okay! you are up!" as she led us to the front of the line.

i saw calum stay back as he stared at the person disguised as mickey.

"calum?" i asked as we all gathered around for a picture.

"i guess now is a good time to tell you i'm afraid of him." calum spoke while scratching the back of my neck.

the security guard rolled her eyes and pushed calum forward and took the picture.

as soon as we left the line i looked at the picture and busted out laughing. we all looked nice except calum.

"this is definitely a christmas card picture." ashton spoke as he tried to stifle a laugh.

"wow no it's not." calum spoke with a dramatic eye roll.

we first came across the star wars land and i immediately wanted to go on the roller coaster.

"can we go on space mountain?" i asked.

"baby, you sure? that's one of the fast ones." ashton spoke quickly.

"ashton, she's 16 years old. come on." luke sassed as he dragged us in line.

to say the least, the ride was terrible. i was screaming my head off 99% of the time.

we walked around and looked at the picture. michael and luke were holding up peace signs, calum was smiling, ashton was lifting his hands in the air, and i was covering my face.

"that's tragic." michael pointed as he laughed.

we ended up running around and riding a couple other rides before stopping for food.

the day went by so fast because soon enough we were getting announcements of the fireworks.

we all made our way to the front of the park before standing to watch the fireworks.

"this is my first time seeing fireworks." i spoke as i stared up at the blank sky.

"well you're in for a treat." michael smiled as he held me close to him.

all of a sudden a loud boom happened and i quickly flinched away.

i looked up at the sky and saw a beautiful fire work in front of me.

was this really what i was missing in my life? all the joy and happiness that was stolen from me by my parents?