23.

"is that even a question?" michael chuckled as he brought me in for a hug.

after a couple seconds michael grabbed me by the hand lightly and tapped calum on the shoulder.

calum looked up from his phone confused, but follows.

ashton and luke gave us the weirdest look. michael mouthed to ashton what was going on and ashton nodded and turned back around.

we walked into michael's bedroom before calum asked what the hell was going on.

"i just want you to look at some cuts." michael spoke slowly.

"oh. self harm?" calum asked.

"i-i'm sorry." i stuttered.

"no apologies baby." michael corrected.

calum sat down on the chair near the bed and pats a seat right in front of him. "let's take a look."

i slowly walked forward and sat on the bed.

"sleeves up love." calum spoke gently.

"i-i can't do it." i spoke as i pulled my sleeves over my hands.

michael sat down next to me and gently took my arm in his hand.

"i won't do it until you're okay with it." michael spoke softly.

"we aren't here to judge you love, we just want to make sure everything is okay." calum added as he placed his hand out.

i nodded slowly and michael handed calum my arm as i leaned my face into his chest.

calum gently lifted my sleeve up and took a deep breath in.

"these are angry." he whispered as he shined a light onto my skin.

"you don't need stitches, but i am going to clean these and wrap your arm up because it's quite irritated." calum spoke as he snapped on some gloves.

i saw him stand up and go to grab peroxide and gauze and i immediately drew my hand back against my chest.

"no." i spoke firmly as i sat up.

"babe we have to clean them out." michael spoke gently.

"no, that stuff burns so bad. i've tried cleaning them out with that after my first attempt and it hurt so bad. i'll just clean it with soap and water." i spoke while standing up.

"not an option." calum spoke as he grabbed my upper arm and led me back to the bed.

i huffed as i sat back down on the bed.

"i'm not joking when i say i'm not rolling up my sleeves and you are not putting that stuff on me." i spoke firmly.

"ophelia please?" calum spoke calmly.

"i was beat with a fucking belt in the past, this stuff hurt more than that." i whispered.

"it shouldn't hurt that much, what did you use?" calum asked

"my mom made me this mixture and told me it was peroxide, i don't know if she put something in it, but it hurt so bad." i spoke softly.

"well, i would love to know what was in it, because i don't think that it was just peroxide." he spoke firmly.

"i actually have some in my bag in case of an emergency if you want?" i mumbled.

"perfect, could you bring it?" calum asked.

i nodded and went to go grab the bottle from my room.

it was in a tiny vial. i walked back into calum's room and showed it to him.

"see the fact that this is in a vial is sketchy." michael pointed out as he stared at it.

"i want it tested for the ingredients." calum spoke as he brought his phone out.

"i'm going to text hardy and see if i can send him this and get the ingredients." calum whispered.

"can we like not clean them until it gets back?" i asked slowly.

"it depends, if it's going to take a long time to come back then no, but if it's a day or two then okay." calum replied.

we heard his phone buzz and calum looked.

"let's go." he smiled as he motioned for us to go.

"where?" i asked.

"hardy has time right now. he's going to test it."