S i x t y O n e

Timeless Hynn and Jinho

    "I'm sorry about them." Irene chuckled awkwardly with her sweaty palms and long fingers messing with the rips in her pants. Her cheeks were stained bright red with complete embarrassment. She didnt even know she why she was so embarrassed, especially with the fact she was proud to be with her friends and never once was she interested in what other people thought, so why was she embarrassed in front of Gun?

"Your friends seem very bright." Gun humorously said as he sped past cars beside them. The streets were pretty empty and bare as they got on the main streets. The car felt smooth and expensive as it slightly trembled under her body, going smoothly over bumps and having the owner of the car roll along with nothing but his palm. His driving was top tier as he rode with no issue or care whatsoever. He was smooth.

Thier first task was to head back to Irene's house, get her changed, and fix her make up from crying at themovies. She didnt look too much of a mess, but if she was going to be going to a professional party she wanted to look her best. The ride wasnt long, so Irene and Gun had a bit of small talk the way there.

"I'll be try to be quick, but don't get mad okay?" Irene smiled at her doorway. Of course, Gun insisted on walking her to the doorway. As a young woman, Irene appreicated it— even if it was only meters away from his car. She liked that he put in a little extra effort for her safety.

"Why would I?" He cocked an intense brow at her. She pursed the corners of her glossy lips, staring up at him with her wide eyes.

"Just dont complain." She said, already knowing Gun wasn't one to rush her. She didnt want to let him inside her house. She didnt want to seem off putting, and she was still embarrassed of her house. Her shack.

She gently closed the wooden door, almost immedaitely running in her house. She tripped, hopped, and stumbled as she stripped her body.

Firstly, her plan was to fix up her make up. She fixed her blush and the shimmery glitter on her face. Her look was still fresh, so luckily her make up was eay to touch up without it being noticable. She did a bit of contour, fixed up her eyebrows, and sprayed on some setting spray mixed with highlighter. The highlighter added a shimmery glow to her perfect skin. She decided to be a little risky and added some half lashes to the ends of her upper eyelids. She used tweezers to place them under her natural, long lashes.

She fixed the curls in her hair, digging through her duffel bag filled with accessories. She found a perfect gold ribbon stitched into a floppy bow. She smiled as she used her fingers to place her hair in a half ponytail, clipping the bow to the top of the chestnut ponytail. She fixed up her bangs and smiled. She felt really pretty.

She ran around like a lunatic as she was trying to rush and slip into the dress. It was unrealistic as she tried on the dress. The dress was light red- a shade between watermelon and light coral sort of shade. She pinned the back a bit, she dress being loose on her waist. She tugged at the sleeves, revealing at the rolls she created. The dress was tight against her thin frame. It was kind of itchy too.

She dress hugged on her curves perfectly. The dress had a slit up the side of her right thigh, but with the dress being a little loose, the slit was wider and allowed her leg to mid-thigh from downwards to be exposed. The dress was a V-neck halter top, so it tied in the back of her neck. She stared at the two straps, thankful her hair was long and thick. She didnt have to tie it pretty, and she didnt have to worry about hiding the safety pins in the back. The dress was silk with a halter top look. The dress was tied at the  back.

    She looked at herself in the mirror. She never thought she could look so pretty in the beautiful dress with herself all dolled up. She really just hoped that she didn't look cheap in any way. She wouldn't ever imagine in a million years that she was standing here in a beautiful and expensive dress with beautiful and expensive jewelry. She never imagined to be standing before the mirror with a fairytale man outside waiting for her.