T h i r t y O n e

96,466

    "Hopefully he's home." Irene mumbled with Daniel next to her.

    "He should be. He didn't call Jiho or my other body over. Check if he's broadcasting." He ordered. Irene fished her phone out of her school bag and clicked on the streaming app. She searched up Duke in the search bar and found him under live.

    "He has 3 viewers..." Irene frowned at the low number. They had more than 100 times that yesterday on Irene and Zoe's stream, but Zoe showed some cleavage and said cute things and guys gave her thousands of balloons.

    He deserved a lot more recognition than he got.

    She saw a text from Vasco a moment later.

    Prince Charming <3: are you at his house yet?
    Prince Charming <3: i wanna watch

    Stalker Princess: no, almost.
    Stalker Princess: i know you love my voice, but you cant be my stalker ok?

    Prince Charming <3: awwwwww;(

    Irene giggled at the text and caught Daniel raising an eyebrow at her. She gave him a look to mind his own business right as they got to his house.

    "Open it. See if its unlocked." Irene said and cocked her head to the door in front of them. Daniel nodded and reached out to the handle. They both watched Daniel's hand go further anf further down the handle until the door clicked open and cracked back to the living room of the small home.

    "Good job, you opened a door." Irene smiled, not meaning to be sarcastic, but came off that way. Daniel rolled his eyes and cut her off as she was about to walk in. She stepped on the back of his shoe as he walked in front of her and shot her a glare.

    "You're so immature." He muttered to her.

    "More mature than you are." She shot back as they walked side by side now. The house smelled a little funky, but it was normal. Irene and Daniel looked around and found Duke's door closed.

    They walked over and Daniel reached out to the door and opened it gently. The door slid open agains the carpet.

    "Duke~" Daniel called as he walked in first with Irene behind him, holding the rest of Duke's presents labelled 'from Daniel and Irene.'

    Duke twisted his head around and saw his close friends (and crush) walk in together with a bag in their hand and smiles.

    "Sorry, we let ourselves in. The door was open." Daniel said and scratched the back of his head with Irene hovering behind her tall brother.

    "Whatre you up to? Oh, are you broadcasting?" He asked, acting oblivious. Irene smiled and handed Duke a small black bag. Duke looked confused at the gift and wondered why Irene was handing him a bag.

"This is my and Daniel's way of telling you thank you for the performance and putting everything together." Irene smiled and nodded her head to the present.

"Its really fine. Yu didn't have to give me a present..." Duke smiled at the twins. They were S tier in society, but here they were giving someone like Duke something.

He started to open the bag and pulled out two new CD's he talked to Irene about wanting to get and a new shirt with his favorite soloist on it. He smiled brightly at the gifts and thanked Irene and Daniel what seemed to be hundreds of times.

"Im glad you like it." Irene smiled down at him.

"I had no clue you were starting to broadcast! Since when? Shall Irene and I join you? We could...maybe do our festival song." Daniel smiled as if they didn't plan the entire speech the whole way here from school to Duke's house.