T w e n t y

"IRENEEEE!" The girls screamed as they usually did everyday

    "IRENEEEE!" The girls screamed as they usually did everyday. Irene was tackled by Lia and Mira, but this time they tripped her on purpose. Irene let out a scream and fell back on her bottom.

    "Get over here!" Irene screamed and took off her bag and kept her water bottle and scrambled up to follow the girls. Jay kindly took her bag off the floor and set it on her desk as she ran around the class with her green bottle over her head to hit them.

    "IM SORRYY!!!" They screamed and weaved through the desks and people as they laughed and cheered for Irene's side. Irene managed to trap Mira in front of Daniel and Zack's desk and held her bottle over her head to hit them. Zack and Daniel laughed with a smile.

    "Look, don't do this..." Lia said dramatically.

    "This isn't you!" Mira yelled with her hands in front of her face.

    "Remember how you two made fun of my water bottle? Hm?" Irene smirked as she stepped closer.

    "Beat them, Irene!"

    "Hit them!!!"

    "No, i don't know what you're talking about." Mira smiled and walked closer and wrapped her arms around Irene and hugged her. Irene smiled and pushed her off. Mira whined with Lia and followed Irene to her spot.

    "Thanks, Jay." Irene said, referring to her bag. He nodded and returned to the window. Irene sighed and pulled her papers out and walked over to Zack with the girls still following her curiously.

    "I edited some of the grammar, but can you hold these?" She asked.

    "Yeah." He said, keeping his eyes on Mira.

    "Thank you." She smiled and dipped her head to him and pushed the girls out of her way through the small row between the desks.

    "Get out of my way." Irene pushed them.

    "Why're you os nice to them, but a bitch to us?" Lia whined jokingly.

    "Because you guys are gross." Irene teased and dodged Mira's playful kick.

    "Hey, Irene. You know the boys auction?" Mira asked randomly as Irene made her way to the back of the class.

    "No? Whats that?" Irene asked, fixing her pink sweater vest with little strawberries on it. Lia and Mira smiled widely and held hands, pressing their foreheads together excitedly.

    "Freshmen traditionally enter the festival boys auction. They decide by vote in each department. Only girls cam bidand the winner gets a date." Mira explained. Irene nodded her head in understanding.

    "Hey, but Mira you would spend it on someone in this class though, right?" Irene smirked with a happy tease, taking a sip of her water. Mira punched her in the arm, but she didn't see Zack look back at them with wide eyes and a red face. Irene knew he was listening in and gave him a wink. He turned around with a little smile struggling to hold back.