F i f t y T w o

.

        Irene explained to him about coughing up blood, the headaches, tiredness and the punch to her sotmach

Irene explained to him about coughing up blood, the headaches, tiredness and the punch to her sotmach. She made sure to make her insomnia and stress clear to possible side effects. She told him all the details over the reasons on her wounds, but luckily nothing was broken besdies her arm that was previously broken. The worst part about the examination was when she had to take off her shirt, but that was about it. He was very respectful and wrapped her stomach up and put on some ointment.

"Theres probably some internal damage, but since you havent coughed today it wont be long term and you'll be healed soon in you keep up with the wraps and ointment every 8 hours or so. You can ask Gun to get you some over the counter headache medication since youre 17. You should be fine and healed up in no time. Just take it easy with your body for now." He explained as he took out a single bandage roll and a dark colored jar of some oils inside.

"Thank you, sir." Irene said, standing up and looking around for her shirt. The door suddenly clicked open and Irene and the doctor looked over in shock to see who it was. The door creaked open to Gun standing in a dark navy shirt with a printed with a small white design matched with black slacks and black professional looking shoes. His hair was slicked back and he wore his shades.

"Hello, Mr.Park." The doctor bowed to Gun. Irene fumbled around looking for a shirt to wear.
Gun walked in to see Irene topless with her bra on and wraps hugging into her diaphram area. She was searching around for her shirt and quickly fumbled to put it on while the doctor started to pack up his tools and what not in his bag quickly. Irene looked over to him and the two stared into each others eyes until the doctor was finally done.

"Make sure you rest your body and you take the wraps, ointment and order the medication." He said and bowed to Irene.

"Thank you for your time." Irene bowed down in a 90 degree bow with her hand on her stomach.

"What medication?" Gun asked, setting down his luxury bag to the side and towering over the older man. Irene could feel the tension in the room for an odd reason. Irene wondered why he was being so confrontational with his doctor that jsut did him a favor by looking out for Irene. She didnt know why he was coming off in a forward and rude way.

"(Headache medication). She'll need to take that and you're going to hsave to nbuy it for her." He answered, not looking up at Gun, but clipping his bag shut. Irene felt uneasy seeing him being so confrontational and tried ot ignore it. Gun picked into his wallet and used his middle finger and index finger to pass him some rolled up bills.

"Okay." He said and walked around the man and over to Irene and stood in front of her with his neck cocked down.

"It's only 1. Whyre you back so early?" Irene asked. He grinned down at her and glanced back over his shoulder at the man to see if he was ready to leave yet. Irene looked over Gun's shoulder and saw Dr.Lee was putting on his shoes by the front door. Irene weaved around Gun and started forward to see Dr.Lee out the door.