F i f t y F o u r

.
.

        Dinner was magnificent

        Dinner was magnificent. Irene, Goo and Gun all talked freely in front of the tall, tall buildings. Goo was charming as ever, Irene lightened up to be far less quiet and shy around Goo and talked with Gun a lot. She liked Gun and Goo's opposite personalities more than anything. At one point she was having a calm and relaxed conversation about things they liked and on the other hand Goo was having an outlandish and carefree talk about how much they liked mint chocolate chip ice cream and Gun belonged in an asylum since he doesn't.

They got their food not too longer and there they ate. Irene absolutely fell in love with the food. She of course got the cheapest item on the menu and fell in love with the bowl. The noodles and the sauce were the spiciest on the menu, but Gun and Goo persisted that she didn't need to do that. They knew one of the reasons she was going to get it because it was the cheapest item, but they didn't realize her pallet was advanced. She had a tongue of an animal. She couldn't care less about the spicy take in even when the waiter warned her about the intake and the portion.

She gave Goo some and his face literally turned red. He didn't recover for a while with his nose running and stole Irene's water and soaked his tongue with ice. All while Gun threw snarky comments at Goo and made Irene laugh.

    "Excuse me." A pitched voice said by the window, scaring Irene. She looked over at the tug of her dress pulled upward, freaking her out. Irene looked down to see a little girl with a light pink hat and a puffy pink dress with the material most people would get itchy around, white stockings, a light pink sweater buttoned at the top and little white polished flats. Her hair was in twin braids at both sides of her head tied with two pink mini bows. She was chubby for her age with plump cheeks, a double chin and a cute little chubby stomach.

    Irene glanced up at Gun wondering what she should do, but he looked just as clueless as her or more confused than her. She turned back to the little girl with a confused smile before looking around for a woman or man possibly looking for their daughter.

    "Yes? Are you lost?" Irene asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at Irene with a big smile and grabbed her hand off her shoulder and held it in her little chubby hands.

    "Are you a princess?" She asked with stars stuck in her eyes. She was looking at the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. Sitting with a tall man in a suit and slicked back hair. Just like the movies. She pointed to Gun immediately and smiled. "Is he your prince charming?"

Goo burst out laughing with his hand over his stomach and his fist beating the table as the other two instantly started to grow flustered. They looked at each other for a moment and laughed, puzzled. This was now their second time about them being together and now they were being compared once again. They fit perfectly together from an outside perspective.

"No, I'm sorry. Where's your parents?" Irene asked softly with a little chuckle. Goo was practically crying seeing Gun's flustered face.

"My mommy and daddy are eating. Will you dance with me, please?" She asked and started pulling on Irene's arm. Irene followed her arm and stood up with the little girl and bent over to follow her. Irene looked back at Gun and Goo with wide eyes and asked them to tell her what to do somehow. Now she was just following the little girl to the middle of the large pathway.