T w e n t y F o u r

Picture

"Wow you look absolutely gorgeous. Like a new woman." Eli said, trying to convince the girls around Lia to do the same.

"Is he right? Do i?" She asked with a hand mirror in her hands she held up to see her hair.

"Beautiful. If you see anything wrong im sure we can go to Mira's and fix it up." Irene said, trying to convince her friend. Lia was so in love it didn't even look like she was even bothered, but knew how terrible it was.

Irene and the girls walked around together further into the mass of the booths for sophomore year and freshman's. Irene smelled something sweet and delicious coming through the door of one of the booths. She looked over and saw the mounds of bread and realized it was probably the baking departments booth. She sniffed the air like a dog and stopped for a moment.

"What is it?" Mira asked and linked her arm with her.

"Oh, it just smells good. I want to got to the architecture booth." Irene said, knowing her friends would give her the look except Zoe since she didn't know and she was becoming apart of their small trio.

"Did you know Irene has a thing for Vasco?" Lia asked a puzzled Zoe. Zoe immediately gasped and huddled closer in with the group while Irene slapped her hand over Lia's mouth and playfully pushed her.

"Like Vasco with the gross mustache?" Zoe whispered and curled her lip at him.

"Hey! Its not gross." Irene counter argued.

"If thats what you think, but your brother is hotter. What do you even like about a guy like that? He's covered in tattoos and he looks like a gangster." Zoe asked. Irene was a little offended, but she wasn't going to list all the things were brother did to make her not like him because she could ruin that crush in two seconds.

"You should go get him some bread!" Mira said and grabbed Irene by the bruised wrist. Irene pulled back and winced in pain and haunched over. Mira, Lia and Zoe all looked at each other in confusion and watched her for a second before she came back up.

"Sorry, i sprained my wrist and it just huts a bit." She lied with a convincing smile.

"Oh, im sorry. I had no idea." Mira frowned and patted Irene on the back.

"Its fine. You didn't know." She smiled and the girls walked in to the school and saw no one around. Irene let all the delicious smelling bread waft into her nose and looked at all the different kinds of bread.

"Hi! Do you have a preference?" A boy with a man bun asked while the other one next to him smiled with dusted cheeks at the three gorgeous girls and their friend.

"What do you think a guy like him would like?" Zoe asked.

"Ohhh~ so you're buying it for a guy?" He asked. The girls nodded and looked at the bags of different flavors. They had none that looked like 'i have romantic interest in you and i show it', butIrene already knew what he would like.

"The chocolate strawberry loaf pls with chocolate milk." Irene asked. Vasco liked chocolate and different kinds of fruit, but from what she knew about him he was a very healthy person with a strict diet, but she was hoping he would still at least appreciate the gesture. She wanted to get him something to thank him for everything he's done for her. He was by far her best friend since entering school. He always seemed to be there, so she might as well as show it in any way she can. Plus, her feelings were getting stronger by the day.

"Look at her face. Shes blushing so hard." Lia laughed at her friend who was pink in the cheeks.

"Shes thinking about how hot he is i bet." Zoe joined in.