O n e

The sky was bright blue outside with few clouds spotting the sky

    The sky was bright blue outside with few clouds spotting the sky. Irene and Jules threw away their food after eating on the bleachers after watching the boys play soccer.

    "Do you think Min-so is hot? I saw him looking at you more than the ball." Jules asked. Irene knitted her eyebrows and looked down at the concrete steps as they walked up the bleachers.

    "No. i overheard him talkking about some girl he thought he was hot and he was being a real pervert about it." Irene shrugged.

    "Why is every boy at this school such an asshole?" Jules groaned, throwing her head back and earning some stares from eavesdroppers. Irene laughed and pushed her glasses up her nose bridge a bit.

    Irene didnt have many friends at school since she mainly kept to herself. She spent a lot of time with her brother if she could find him that is. She had a school friend, but other than that Irene worked on her studies and did a few of her hobbies here and there.

    She walked through the halls with her school friend, Jules. Jules was a girl who wasnt considered to be beautiful. She had unclear skin, a long face, wide nose and large mouth. She was the only who that sticked around with Irene.

    "You got top on the tests again, Rene. Im not surprised at all." Jules smiled as they walked down the hall to get back to their class from lunch.

    "That test was killing my brain cells." Irene mumbled and rubbed her temples. Irene was gorgeous. She was slim and stood about 5'5 with gold rimmed circle glasses, wispy bangs, long black hair and a beautiful face with a fit body. Boys all over the school flocked to be with her, but Irene dint have the time for a relationship nor like any guy in school. Her priorities were her family and her studies. She always fantasized being in a relationship, but nobody in this shitty school caught her eye.

    She could always tell if a guy was fake was if they treated Daniel or Jules differently behind her back. Meaning every guy thats ev er gotten the courage to try and talk to the distant, antisocial girl.

    Irene slid the door for Jules to their classroom. They both walked in to find her brother near his 'friends.' Logan and his other thin friend.

    Irene walked in quietly, not catching the attention of the others. She looked over and saw Daniel drop on all fours and start to make the sounds Pikachu does. She pursed her lips when she realized what was happening.

     "Daniel." Irene said, getting up form her chair to head to the back of the class. Logan and his group of friends all knew Irene was Daniel's twin sister and all had a slight crush at her.

    "What happened?" Irene asked, looking down at her brother with a concerned face. She knew exactly where the red spot on his cheek was from, but she wanted to act as oblivious as she could.

    Daniel became a different person in school. He was mean, irritated and annoyed with his sister although he knew she was worried about him, he wanted to push her away as far as he could from Logan and his gang. He heard what they said about his sister. They would push to be with her and did whatever they could to get near her. He decided if he became as distant as possible from Irene it would pull the attention off her.