F i f t e e n

I made this art thing of irene like two years ago so don't bully me please😭 I'm drawing her again rn so like don't bully me pls😢😭😢😭😢

~~~~~~~~

Irene sighed as she walked through the halls. She felt like her back was physically going to give out under her whenever she turned or did anything with it. Her shoulders and back were tense and ached at every move, but she refused to show it around Daniel or anybody else.

"What happened last night?" Irene asked Daniel as she stopped in front of the door. Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I passed out from your constant annoying whining." He whispered and pushed the door open. Irene rolled her eyes and purposely stepped on the back of his shoe as he walked in. It was literally her only mechanism for pissing him off. She tried kicking him in the back of the knee, but he didn't budge and he started chasing her. Now, with his new body, she couldn't do anything to him. If she tried running away, he could always catch her now.

"You..." He glared at her, but Zoe came up right to Daniel, linked arms with him and pressed her chest up to his arm and pulled him to her seat. She sighed and walked over to Mira and Lia's seat in the front.

"What happened to Daniel yesterday? Are you guys okay?" Mira asked worriedly.

"My friend and I had to drag him back home, but look at him now. He's fine." Irene answered. She noticed everyone in the class was staring at her weirdly. The class was pretty much quiet just whispering and staring at her.

"That's good." Lia sighed with a sweet smile.

"Hey, you know how we took photo's last night?" Mira asked, pulling out her phone. Irene nodded and watched her go onto her Instagram and show her the photos she posted last night. Irene scrolled through the photos she posted with a smile.

One was of the three posts was of their hands showing off their nails. Another was with them with their face masks and Irene was giving Mira a piggy back ride. Another was Irene trying the mochi for the first time with her face mask on. One was with Mira and Lia pretend kicking Irene on the ground. One was Lia and Mira singing karaoke with microphones in their hands with their face masks. And the last one was all of them posing with their hands in the air and doing a pose to try and copy orange caramels iconic 'HAH' from Catallena.

"Awwww. You have to send me those." Irene smiled and gave her phone back.

"No, look at the amount of likes it got." Mira said. Irene looked at the hearts and saw 10.1K likes on it. Her eyes widened and she started to look at the 2.6K comments

The girl with black is fine

I wish i had friends like that!!

Pandas are my new favorite animal