E i g h t

Was fighting your crushes twin brother a good way to make your crush like you? No

Was fighting your crushes twin brother a good way to make your crush like you? No. No, it wasn't. Zack still did it though.

"fight in the fashion department!"

"They say its the newbies!"

"With Zack Lee!"

"Lets go watch!"

"Is he that handsome?!"

"Is the sister there? I heard she was involved!"

"Pretty twins?"

A crowd piled up outside of the classroom trying to get a peak at the siblings and Zack Lee. People were shoving to see and yelling to get a spot.

There Zack was, holding his hands in front of his face in a boxing position. Daniel stood there awkwardly. He knew nothing about fighting and let alone never threw a punch in his entire life. Irene stood behind her brother toward the side as she glared at Zack. Irene has never been in a fight besides self defense ones and the one she hit Logan for, but she was ready to fight anyone if it meant protecting her brother or mom.

"Oh my god! Look that them!"

"They're so pretty!"

"Theres Zack Lee!"

"Lightning hands!"

Even though there was a crowd forming outside and screaming like they were at a concert, it was all blocked out by the three involved in the fight. Of course Irene wasn't going to physically fight unless Zack started with her brother, but she looked pissed.

"Cut it off, Zack." Irene said. Zack was so fazed by Daniel and how angry he made him over the past few days he barely even acknowledged Irene. She could tell her brother was nervous about getting beaten up again. Technically it would be twice between in a 24 hour span.

"Why is he standing there?" One of Zack's friends mumbled. He was still teary eyed from Irene's comment.

"Is he scared?" They gossiped among themselves.

"Fuck, i was scared for no reason before." They mumbled. The class was watching the fight begin to happen. From the boxers stance and the newbie's stance they were all pretty sure who was going to win.

"Oh man, i guess that guy isnt a fighter." On person said, dissapointed.

"Zack Lee! Stop!" Zoe yelled from the opposite side of the classroom.

"This'll be sad to see."

Zack glared at Daniel, then at Irene. She was not happy with him in any way. He still liked Mira more, so it didnt mean too much to him. She looked like she was ready to stab him in between his eyes though. He looked back at Daniel, who simply glared at him with his poor stance.