T h i r t y F o u r

"Dropping that dumbbell was a relief..." Vasco huffed and stared down at the pedophile on the ground. Irene glanced over at Daniel and Zoe. They were fine. Daniel reached out to Zoe with his hand and pulled her up with him.

    They all watched Vasco in pure shock, wondering how someone like him could continue to still be standing while running with a dumbbell in his hands.

    Their eyes tore from Vasco to the creep pulling his body up with one hand. One bloodied hand was covering half of his face where Vasco threw the dumbbell at his face. The other held onto the knife with his hand enveloping the base in a tight squeeze. Irene felt her stomach pinch as she held her blood soaked arm. To see her own re blood on his skin mad her nauseated.

    "Ouch. S-Screwing me again?!" He staggered and faced Vasco. The thug looking guy had an arm behind him on the waist of his Irene, holding her behind him and close. Irene had an unsliced hand on his tattoo covered shoulder. She stared at him in horror with tear stains on her cheeks and blood on her body and his.

    The way they held each other close made him sick. The way he was not this thug with a perfect body and perfect girl behind him made him jealous. The way Irene held onto him like they were in a relationship together made him angry.

    "This time i wont lose!!!" He screamed and let go of the side of his face. Irene, Daniel and Zoe widened their eyes at his clearly broken face. It was swollen, drooping down and a matching discoloration with Irene's arm. A deep red trail fell from his nostril down his lip onto his gums and teeth.

    "Bastards!! I'll kill you all!!" He screamed and made eye contact with the tattooed man holding Irene's waist. He was holding her away from him. This thug was in the middle of a husband and wife! He wanted to ram the blade between his eyes!

    "Think of how many balloon's i gave you!! I get screwed everyday!! I-I-I did nothing wrong!!" He screamed and sprinted straight for Vasco with one hand fisted and the other swinging the blade around like a madman in completely random directions.

    Thats when Irene and Zoe knew who he was.

    Gangnam Lord.

    He tried to stab Vasco straight in the middle of his eyes. He was so close to his skin. He was going to puncture his head and make him fall to the ground. He would step over his corpse and hold his wife with comfort and love.

    But Vasco caught his arm.

    His strength was overwhelming as his grip tightened on his wrist. He tore his hand from Irene's waist and shifted his foot closest to her farther away from her. He pulled the man's arm with the knife clutched between his fingers and stretched his arm out. He grabbed the pedophile by the neck and squeezed hold of his neck in his crushing palm.

    Vasco pulled Gangnam Lord's feet off the ground into the air. His shoes hung a foot or two above the air while Vasco glared at him angrily up above him. The creep's limbs flailed with his other arm holding out the creep's shorted and skinnier arm.

    The man made sounds of struggle and gagging while he shook in Vasco's hold.

    "L-Let me down!!" He screamed through the access of air he was available to. Vasco would never go this far if he hadn't seen what he did to Irene. What he did to Daniel. What they would live with now.

    "No knives." Vasco simply said and squeezed the mans wrist with his thumb only enough to break his hold of the knife. The blood smeared knife fell several feet down onto the pavement with a clatter. Irene looked up to see him towering over the two of them with a horrified face once he realized how purely strong this guy was.