T w e n t y E i g h t

Irene sat down in her chair next to Jay. She looked over at him, desperate for any conversation for the two of them to have, but she wasn't sure how to start one with him. She noticed him glance over at her and she instantly turned away.

She blushed at the thought of getting caught staring at him and tried to act as normal as possible. Irene rubbed her eyes and pulled her bag up ad started studying for the exams as usual.

She started scribbling small faces on the side to help distract her from the constant bustling in the room. The sun shone through the bright big window next to Jay, setting up her hand and the desk.

"Daniel~"

Irene broke from her thoughts and glanced up to see a girl named Yui Kim in front of Daniels desk. She bent down n front of his desk with her hands on the front of the desk. Irene glanced up and laid her chin on her head and watched,, interested in what they were going to talk about.

"You really shined out of everyone in all the performances." She flirted, shamelessly. "The song was really great!"

"Huh?" Daniel straightened his back a bit and looked up at her in shock.

Yui Kim (Irene's perspective of what she knows about her):

Shes a decently well known streamer. She\'s very pretty with a good body and kind, sweet face. She likes her brother a lot and tries to gift him things to stand out.

Her streams? Irene wanted to shoot herself in the eyes when she watched her streams. She was catering to disgusting old boys who watched her for an escape and to look at a pretty girl acting completely innocent with big boobs. Irene didn't like what she was doing, but props to her for getting the money she got by playing the game.

Now, did Irene like her?

Not really.

Analysis finished.

"Danny, i thought this suited you, so i bought it." She smiled and dug in her pocket to get a small designer wallet. It looked like it was from a luxury brand that was probably at least a hundred dollars. She remembered her mom pulling that bag out from above the fridge to bring it at social conventions to make herself not look as poor as she was.

Irene raised her eyebrow and wondered how her brother would accept the wallet. She liked to think he wasn't at least tempted by the luxury brand, which she was happy he wasn't, but she realized streamers or whatever Yui was doing was getting her good money.

The thought crossed Irene's mind. Would she ever do something the way Yui was? Show off her body and cater to older men looking for a rack to look at?

No, probably not, but Yui was clearly getting a lot of money from it.

Plus, her mom would not be proud to show her friends or anyone of her daughter acting like a child in skimpy outfits.

Thanks, but this is all a bit too much. Sorry." He apologized and looked up at her with a smile. She took a fist to the side of her mouth and looked at him with a dazzle in her eyes. A brilliant dazzle clouded with feelings. Irene sighed, knowing that she liked her brother in that moment.

"Oh, okay. If you need anything call me." She smiled and walked over back to her seat. Irene glanced over at Zack's glare at the girl. He rolled his eyes before setting his head back on the table to fall asleep like he usually did.

"Daniel." Irene tapped on his back with a whisper. He twisted his back to face her. Irene gave him a signal to come closer with her hand and sighed.