T w o

The next morning Irene and Daniel woke up after a long night

The next morning Irene and Daniel woke up after a long night. Irene tried to sleep, but her bother sillently cried for a while. She had a lot on her mind anyway. She was stressed about the tension in the house. At times like this it was hard to sleep.

"Thanks mom!" Daniel yelled out after scarfing down breakfast in a few minutes. Irene swiped her eyes with a mascara wand and ran out with her brother. They always seemed to be late even if they woke up early.

They sped walked until they got to the gates and slowed down. A few other student were around them as they made their way toward the school. The sun was bright and the sky was flawless. The day was starting off good with nobody around, but that was short.

"I dont wanna go." daniel groaned. Irene glanced over at his red knuckles with a cock of an eyebrow. She quickly grabbed his hand, leading to a fight.

"Get off me, skank!" He tried pulling away.

"Shut up, rat!" She whisper yelled at him and took his hand to her face.

"What did you punch?" Irene smiled teasingly.

"The door..." He mumbled, looking away.

"Oh...I wouldn't have noticed. Yu must be really weak." She smiled when she saw Daniel whip around to her. He twisted to punch her in the arm, but she moved out of the way with a smile and walked in front of him backwards.

"You're such a bitch!" Daniel whined after trying to slap her a few times, but failed. Irene also ran a lot. She wasn't quick, but she could run miles in one go and she was apart of the track team.

Once they got closer toward the building, Irene and her brother separated. Irene went to class early and sat around to study a bit and Daniel would sit at the cafeteria like the rest of the students were supposed to. Irene was well liked by the teachers, so following the rules didn't mean much for them.

After about 20 minutes of Irene and Jules talking a bit up in their classroom, Irene got a call from her mother.

"Hi, mom. Did Daniel forget his lunch again?" Irene assumed with a roll of her eyes. Jules giggled at htat.

"No, no, thats not it. Im here at your school to talk to the tachers to get you two transferred and i need help to get to the teachers office." She answered, sounding a little tense.

"Oh...okay. I'l meet you outside. Give me a few minutes." Irene said. Jules noticed her expression dampen a bit when she pulled the phone away from her ear and hung up.

"Whats wrong?" Jules asked, watching Irene sit up.

"My mom came to transfer us to a different school." Irene sad, looking a little sad. Jules eyes widened her eyes in surprise.

"Why didnt you tell me?" Jules asked, starting to walk with Irene down the hall.

"It was a late night decision last night." Irene answered. She was only saddened by the thought of leaving Jules. She knew Jules would be picked on if she left. They already all called her names, but now? She didnt think her mom would take action so quickly since she worked a lot as is.