T h i r t e e n

"Im going out, okay?" Daniel yelled

    "Im going out, okay?" Daniel yelled. Irene looked over from her school provided computer, away from all the studying she was doing while skyping Jules.

    "Whos that?" Jules asked. Irene gave her brother a look.

    "That was Daniel." She said and looked up to him at the door. "Call me when youre ready to leave."

    "What? You gonna pick me up in your convertible?" He smirked. Irene grabbed her plastic empty cup and threw it at the door. Daniel smirked and slipped through the door and cracked it as the cup hit the wall. He peaked his head in and smiled. "Be careful, you might make a hole in the wall, crazy."

    "Get out!" She yelled. He laughed and shut the door. He left and casted a shadow from the streetlights into the dark house.

    "So, your borthers popular now?" Jules asked, sarcastically.

    "Yeah, he's going out with a couple friends from our class." She sighed.

    "Wait, youre being serious?" Jules paused and looked dead into the camera.

    "Yeah, its sad, but ever since he lost a ton of weight he became really popular." She sighed. In all honesty she felt excited to get to be around her brother and get to talk to him more, but lately she felt like she was spending less and less time with him to the point it felt even lesser than back home. He was the only family she had around now that they moved away from home.

    "Wow. You gotta send me a picture then." Jules said.

    "Oh, i cant. He never lets me." Irene smiled and looked over to the side. Her brother may have 'lost a lot of weight', but the transformation was unreal. Daniels new body was 5'10 with different facial features. Losing weight from a 5'0 kid with pretty wide cheeks and face were too far off. They looked like two completely different people becuase they were.

    "Im nervous with the SAT's coming up." Irene sighed and set her computer on the counter while she went to grab her cup and clean up a bit around the shack.

    "You do know you're Irene Park, right? The girl that got all correct scores on every single assignment and test shes ever gotten since she was in middle school." Jules smiled. Irene rolled her eyes with a smile and set her elbows on the counter.

    "How was Logan with you earlier? What did he do to you?" Irene changed the subject as she pulled out some wipes and cleaned off the cheap looking, stained,  and cracked counters

    "He didnt do anything to me really. He took my phone and talked to you and then took your number from my phone. Has he called you yet?" She asked, the ambiance twisted into a serious one.

    "No, not yet. I really hope he doesnt." She sighed and glanced over at her phone. No texts from Daniel or the girls. She didnt really mind that, but she was still conflicted about Vasco. She wanted to text him so badly. She wanted to tell him she was sorry and ask him if he was offended. She had so much she wanted to ask him about.