T w e n t y F i v e

Irene and the girls broke apart from the boys, so Jace could go take Vasco to change for the auction. Irene and the girls were excited to go see the fashion show the sophomores were putting on this year. Apparently it was one of the biggest things about the entire festival.

    The girls laughed at the models clothing that looked god awful. She couldn't imagine actually taking it seriously with her friends and tried not to laughed at how terrible they looked on each and every one of the models.

    Irene stood with Zoe and her brother while Zack stood next to Mira on Irene's other side with Doo staring at the real model of his show that wasn't directly on the runway.

    Zack even talked to the sophomores running the show and bowed respectively to them.

    "Who are those two? They're attractive." One of the sophomores said to Irene and Daniel.

    "They're the transfer students. They're twins." Zack mumbled.

    "Ohhh I've heard about them." He nodded his head and made eye contact with he twins.

    "H-Hello!" Daniel said, seeming nervous and scared. Irene just dipped her head to them and went on talking to Zoe next to her about how terrible and disappointing the fashion show was while the sophomores fought among one another.

    Once the models were over, Irene watched Daniel walk way to become apart of the next event. She waited for them to finish talking about the fashion show.

    "Hey, are you gonna vote for anybody?" Irene asked Zoe, Lia and Mira. Zack immediately shot her a glare for even putting the idea in Mira's head to try and get Mira to vote.

    "No, i don't think so." Mira asked to much of Zack's relief. Irene knew she wouldn't, but she wanted to see how Zack would react.

    "Im not even going to try with those beauty girls. I heard they can be a real big pain." Lia said.

    "Ive been saving up to try and get your hottie of a brother." Zoe smirked and held out a couple hundred dollars. Irene and the others dropped their jaws at the money.

    "How about you for your boyfriend?" Mira asked. Irene rolled her eyes at Mira and shrugged, looking up at the run way.

    "I don't know if i'll have enough if someone wants to compete with me." She said. "Im hoping he's nervous enough to scare the others away."

    "You should've told him. He's been so worried you wouldn't buy him." A different voice appeared where Daniel used to be. Irene and the others glanced back over their shoulders to see Jace.

    "I wasn't going to since i saw it as a waste of money since we already hang out." She answered and looked up to the run way again.

    A man from the bakery department with a man bun and an identical beauty mark under his eyes to Irene's walked up on the runway with a mic in his hand.

    "Hello everyone!" He announced.

    "They're starting!!" A few girls yelled ad wrangled in a giant crowd of girls coming in.

    "Im Hwan Kim from the baking department! Im hosting the show this year! Last year i was sold for the highest bid, so this year i am MC!" He explained.

    "For this event, girls bid on freshmen guys until there is the highest bidder. The winner gets an 8 hour date of her choosing. Dates at night are not allowed, so forget that!"

    Zoe nudged Irene in the arm with a smirk. "Hear that, Tiger?"

    "Stop it!" Irene whisper yelled at her as the others laughed at Zoe's comment.