T w e n t y S i x

"Personally i'd like to let you go, but i have to listen to the person who's paying me. Your eyes are good. Or have i slowed down? I don't think so." The man in glasses and the yellow collared, striped shirt with suspenders and black pants said with his hands in his pockets.

Daniel sat on the ground with his hand cupping the side of his cheek. He looked puzzled and shocked from what they were doing. He didn't understand how this man had brought him down so utterly quickly. He brought him down so quickly, but now he was speaking aloud.

"He's strong and agile, but from the looks of it he doesn't work out. You have talent." The man continued, but only seemed to confuse Daniel further. He brought him down, yet he was telling him he had strong power and talent. This was their first time meeting and Daniel was shocked by his power and techniques. He was impressive.

"Just...Just a sec!" The pretty girl yelled. "Gun, he said to keep watch. You don't need to..." she began looking like she was nervous to see the outcome if they fought. Daniel was good, but this guy was terribly better, but now they knew he was hired to keep watch over the goddess like girl and that the goddess came from a rich family.

"You received that instruction. I was said..." he whipped his head over to Daniel. "To make sure no one touches you. And if someone tried to do so, i have to crush them."

HIs glasses were so reflective that they couldn't see his eyes. His eye brows were turned down ward into an obvious, but shielded glare. His hair was slicked back similarly to Zack's with gel.

"Hey, glasses."

The three whipped their heads around to see a man with black middle parted hair, a small mustache and on his chin, tattooed covered arms and bulging muscles under his skin. Beside him was a shorter girl with a thin frame, gorgeous and soft face with a uniform from J high, a green vest, gold and emerald jewelry, gold rimmed glasses, long brown hair and bangs with attractive curves.

They watched the two with completely different aura's. The man glared straight at him and so did the beautiful girl, but she was far less intimidating.

Irene's mind was racing. The entire time they watched the scene, Vasco was telling her to wait, but she was getting paranoid about her brother's safety. She looked over to see him still on the ground looking at him anxiously. She latched off Vasco and walked over to her brother.

"Are you okay?" She asked with a scared face. He nodded and turned his aching neck to see Vasco towering over them. He handed Irene two brown cartons of chocolate milk before walking away and making it toward the strong man.

Gun looked over at Irene and watched her, puzzled. She looked very similarly to the boy he just fought, but she came with the guy with tattoo's and intimidating muscles.            

"What do you think you're doing?" Vasco glared at him. Irene looked over her shoulder worriedly at Vasco. "I saw everything, you punk."

"Whew— who are you? His friend?" The man in glasses asked. Irene looked over at the girl behind him and saw her equally as worried face. She wondered what it was for—or who is was for.

"Yeah. His friend." Vasco confirmed. Irene heard Daniel lightly gasp at that and turned to him looking up at Vasco. His eyebrows were pulled up in shock and his lips parted ever so slightly. Irene realized this was probably his first time being called a friend in a true way.

She looked over at Vasco with hope in her eyes. Hope and worry. She didn't want the guy she fell head over heels for to get beaten up or hurt. She saw Daniel fight in this body. She didn't want him to end up in the same way.