F i f t y O n e

Omg bye this was my first drawing of her frfr back like 2 years ago

        Irene sat down on the couch, texting her friends that she was doing okay

        Irene sat down on the couch, texting her friends that she was doing okay. on the couch in the living room. She wasnt able to sleep for the past 2 hours and it was already 3 in the morning. The night was getting long by herself and honestly she thought most of the reason she didn't sleep was because she was alone in a dark room. It brought her back a little to the scene that happened only hours ago and it stung more than anything.

    "What're you still doing up?" Gun called from the balcony, scaring Irene. She jumped and looked around for him. He stood leaning over the railing of the glass looking down at Irene in his clothes with wet hair. She wore his oversized white T-shirt and black sweat pants that dropped down below her feet and dragged down.

    "Oh, hi." She chuckled at herself and turned off her phone. "Sorry. Did i wake you?" She asked.

    "No. Hungry." He mumbled with his puffy eyes and followed the railing down to the stairs and sat down next to Irene on the stiff couch. The only thing that lit up the dark living room was the bar behind them, the street lights far in the distance that resally didnt provide any light, but gave some, and the light from one of the lamps by the door.

    "I can make you something if you want." Irene offered. "Not saying this is my house or anything—"

    "I know what you meant and i was going to ask you the same thing." He offereed.

    "No thank you." Irene said, pulling her legs out from under her body and sitting properly. She did see gun in a defferent light in a bit. She knew he was rich, but not to this extent. It made her feel like she was walking on egg shells. The only time she's been somewhere moderately similar to this place was when she was 13 she cleaned a house smaller and less decorative and expensice than Gun's, but she was hired to clean it.

    "Do you wanna watch tv or something? Youre more than welcome to." He said, heaving up and starting his way over to the bar behind them.

    "It's okay. I'd rather talk." She told him. Even though Gun was turned aorund he still feel her sharp, beautiful eyes following him. The fact she wanted to be around him made him feel good. The scenario was a god awful reason though. He wanted nothing more than to punch the guy, break his skull, pull of each individual nail off his body, and stomp in his face and break his legs in the police station when he tried to hit Irene. He was beyond pissed. Irene had already been through enough though. He wasn't going to make her night worse. He was simply glad he could provide her with a comfortable place to stay and be there enough for her to feel comfortable enough to be with him after everything that happened.

"I don't want to be pushy or anything, but why're you so secretive about me saying anything to anyone?" Irene asked, walking around the corner to see Gun in the kitchen. He had bright colorful tattoo's on both of his forearms peaking out of his dark green brand T-shirt.