F i f t y F i v e

.
.

        Irene walked out of the room with her phone in her hands and her shorts in her hands

        Irene walked out of the room with her phone in her hands and her shorts in her hands. She felt a little awkward coming out of the room not intending on leaving for a couple hours, but now she was starting to pack up after that incident with Gun. Even though she really did hear her phone she wasn't sure what it would be like with Gun.

    "Gun?" Irene called out. She looked around the living room, bar and the kitchen to see where he was, but he was gone. She warily walked up the beautiful staircase, under the hanging string light chandelier and her hand trailing up with the glass.

    "Gun?" She called out once again to hear something coming from the gym room. Like the sound of patting and a machine running. She slowly opened the door to the gym to see it in the dim light. The white walls were dimmed down to a dark grey by the small white lights dimmed down to a low setting. The dark redish brown wood floors stole the attention against the dim colors. The city was ahead with the beautiful lights were vivid against the night sky. Thousands and thousands of lights all blending together in the far distance.

    "Hey." Irene said, peaking aorund from the corner to see him jogging on the treadmill. He glanced over at her with a quick glance and then he took a double take.

    "Hey. Whats up?" He asked as he lowered the setting down to a normal walking speed. Irene closed the door behind her gently, feeling the really cold whiff. She didnt understand how he could keep his place so cold all the time. It was unrealistic to some point, but this room was also set to be a gym.

    "I'm going to go home, so i can get my bag packed to go to my moms." Irene said, looking out to the city as she weaved around the elliptical.

"Okay. Give me a moment." He said and turned off the treadmill completely. Irene watched him walk back as his foot slid up to the front of the treadmill. She watched him step down and sigh. He stretched his arms over his head, showing off the rotating and moving muscles in his back as he walked over to the counter.

"Do you want anything?" He asked as went over to the counter and the glass fridge. Irene hoped he wasn't being too distant with her since he is still her friend. He provided a comforting house, food and clothing for her in one of the worst times. He was there for her and she knew that, but it didn't pull away from the fact he was a play boy from what she knew. He may be a more caring friend than boyfriend material. She hasn't been around him long enough to know how distant he pulled himself away from her though.

"No thank you—" He turned around and handed her a light green flavor of gatorade in her hand. Irene raised her eyebrow up at him, confusingly.

"Just take it for the trip." He said, towering over her. Irene was self concious in this moment. She didnt want to let her eyes drag down to his chest. She did not want to give him an invitation.