F o r t y S e v e n

(Thank u for everyone reading❤️❤️❤️ also btw warning this chapter has some disturbing content)        "SOMEONE HELP!!" Mira screamed

        "SOMEONE HELP!!" Mira screamed. Irene started stepping back as Zeus grew closer.

    "Haha. Don't bother. This warehouse is secluded. You flirted with me first." He said through his smile. He stepped forward until he was a few feet away from Irene and Mira. The two girls started cocking their neck back to look up at him. He walked closer and grabbed Mira by the shoulder. The two girls screamed as they were torn off each other.

    He pulled back and punched Mira straight in the stomach. He knocked all the air out of her and caused spit to fly out of her mouth. She flung backward and slammed down on the tiles under her. Irene watched as he smiled down at her. "Don't play hard to get. I know you like it and play hard to get."

    He looked over at Irene and smiled at her. Irene froze in the moment, realizing what would probably happen. He was going to try to do something her. Irene started planning in her head. She could spin around and try to run, but with his long legs she knew he was probably fast. He worked at somewhere where he had to be active.

    He grabbed Irene by the shoulders and kicked his legs forward. He grabbed Irene and tilted her backwards. Irene screamed as she started falling to the ground. She slammed into the ground as he stood over her with that god awful smile. He started cracking his knuckles and smiling at him. "You have a great body. I want to touch them. Will you take that off or should I?"

    Irene turned around and started scrambling away on all fours. He laughed and kicked her in the back. Irene felt his shoe push down on her and pulled her down on the floor. She tried screaming again, but her shirt was tugged on from the back. Irene's throat was cut off of all air and coughed. He dragged her with so much force she landed on her back under him with his legs right above her.

    "So, you like me too? How would you not leave me all alone?" He said as he started unbuttoning his pants to his short and tight grey underwear. He stripped off his pants and stepped on the back of his shoe and pulled his boots off. He stepped on Irene's hair as she tried squirming to get up to go to Mira. Mira was rolled on her side still coughing from his blow to the stomach.

    "Its been hard to get this job...these days you need a record check for a part time jobs too, so i had to steal my brothers. I'll have to escape again. I like it here with all the girls. And because you two were flirting with me, you must like me a lot! Ill give you love."

    He bent over and slapped Irene, who was struggling, across the face. Irene yelled out for a moment and suddenly felt her hair get lighter. She lifted her head in that moment and saw Zeus with his legs on either side of her waist, staring down at her.

    "You know, you're the prettiest girl I've ever met. I had to get a piece of you before you left." He smiled down at her. Irene paused with her body trembling to the point she felt over run by someone else. He pointed to her chest with a sickening grin. "Take that off. Do you want me to take it off for you?"