A Fairy-tale Coming True

On the days that Henry was filming I would go out with Matthew, Heather, Kate and the kids, we took them to Disney for a couple of days which was great fun. I missed Henry but was so nice everyone else was there and all the kids were having a great time, we all walked round with our Mickey mouse ears which Sky had suggested.  The days were long at the park but we spread it over a few days and got to go on a lot of rides and the kids enjoyed taking photos with the characters. 

Henry and I had all the kids a few nights which included us all staying up late watching movies and eating an obscene amount of sweets. I am normally a savoury person but I think this little human growing inside me is just like their father and all I have been craving is Reece's chocolate. 

We were entering my third week in Malibu and we were hosting dinner at Henry's the night before Matthew and Heather were due to leave for home, we had packed so much in the past week and was nice to all be together making some fantastic memories.

As we were sitting around the dinning table I sat there looking round at my blended family feeling so grateful for all that I had, I was lifted from my daydream as Mathew stood up and cleared his throat.

"Sorry to interrupt guys, I just wanted to thank you all for the past week. Henry you have been a great host, weird to say but grown into a really good friend which I wasn't expecting." We all erupted into laughter as Henry and Matthew titled their glasses to each other in a cheers.

"Will be sad to go, its only been a week but we really have enjoyed it here and hope to continue exploring Malibu next year..... As I do have some news.....I had an interview the other day and have been offered a job in Santa Monica." 

My mind froze, I knew he mentioned it but I couldn't actually believe that he would get offered something that quickly.  I could hear everyone saying their congratulations and I didn't take a breathe until I felt Henry's hand on my thigh.

"Liv, you okay? Isn't that great news." He said softly and it broke me from my daze.

"That's great." I kissed him and turned to Matthew.

"Congratulations Matthew that is great news. I am really pleased for you." I turned to the kids and their faces were beaming.

"How cool is that Mum. Dad told us yesterday. Does this mean were all moving out here?"

"I....I don't know Beau." I turned to Henry and he looked at me with concern on his face. 

"Liv..." He reached out for me and before he could say anymore tears stared to fall from my eyes.

"I am so sorry guys, I don't know what's wrong with me. Must be the hormones. It honestly is great news Matt. Just a lot to take in I guess.... and Henry hasn't...." I looked into Henry's eyes with confusion on his face.

"I haven't what?" He dropped his arms and the room was dead silent apart from my soft sobs.

"It sounds silly, but if Matt moves over here. What about me? I mean I have family and friends in London and....and how do I know you want me here?" I cradled my head in my hands in embarrassment and I felt Henry wrap his hands round my back pulling me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

 "Oh Liv, of course I want you to move in with me. We can all be together now." I squeezed him tight as my crying subsided.

I moved away from the embrace and looked into Henry's eyes. "I'm so sorry, don't know what came over me. It really is great and I would love to move in with you."

We moved apart and a smile formed on my face, in the moment it just all felt overwhelming I couldn't quite believe things were working out, but at the same time it was a lot to leave London behind.