The Countdown

Rachel and the boys stayed at mine until Sunday afternoon, until Jack came by with flowers in hand to have a chat with her. By the time they both left they were smiling from ear to ear, they are so lucky they have each other. They have their ups and downs but at the end of the day they come back together and can sort out heir issues. Matthew and I used to be like that but I think that it got to the point where we didn't even want to make it better anymore, it was sad but we were in a good place now and if it all hadn't happened when it did then I wouldn't have met Henry.

We were on the 4 day countdown now and I spoke with Matthew as I wanted Henry to stay at the house when he came, its nice in the hotel but there is something about being in a home which is just so comfortable and normal. He was a bit hesitant at first but once I jogged his memory on the evening I found him with Heather he quickly changed his tune.

I spoke to Henry and he was happy to stay at mine, the boys are staying with Matthew while he is visiting so we would have the place to ourselves. The long distance so far was going well so we decided that on my birthday we would go out with Matthew, Heather and the kids so they can meet Henry, I was really nervous about it but knew they would adore him.

Monday to Thursday flew by, as my alarm went of that Thursday morning I woke up with a big stretch and a massive smile on my face. I had work today till 3pm, was picking the boys up, heading straight home, then boys were being picked up by Matthew at 5. Then my Henry was due to get to mine by 6pm and I booked off Friday, Monday and Tuesday so I could spend all my time with him before he had to fly back to LA Tuesday Night.

All day I was happy and bouncy, had a quick catch up with Angie which was nice as finally we were back to normal with no awkwardness. As soon as 3pm hit I ran out of the door heading in the car to the school to pick up the boys. Back at home the boys asked me about Henry, I had already told them a bit about him this week as I didn't want them to be thrown in the deep end when we all went out for dinner, also they have seen him in movies so thought I better tell them that as well. They seemed okay with it but didn't believe me at first that he was my boyfriend, I even had to show them pictures from the premier and then they found it "cool" that there Mum was going out with a movie star.

Matthew came for the boys around 5:15pm, I gave them a kiss goodbye and thanked Matthew for being so understanding with it all. "I'm just glad to see you so happy Liv, I'll see you on Sunday for you're birthday." I waved them off and before I could close the door a big black SUV pulled up, my stomach started to do somersaults, he was early! but I didn't care he was here. Out he climbed of the car grabbing a weekend bag and a large black box, he had a nice tan since being back at home and his full beard made him look so rugged and sexy.

I stood motionless as he walked up to me tilting down his sunglasses to meet my gaze, "Miss Olivia, how I have missed you." We were still on the door step as he put down the bag and box before I jumped into his arms and we started to passionately kiss. God I've missed those lips, it was a bit different now with the beard as the bristles tickled my nose but I loved it. I pulled back to look at him. "I missed you too Mr Jacobs, lets get you inside. Don't want the neighbours to talk do we?" I Jumped down from him and walked into the house and he followed with his belongings and he pushed his foot back to shut the door. "I am sorry I'm early, managed to get through security really quick, and on the way I picked you up a little something." My eyes widen as I took the black box from him and he settled down his bag. I opened the box and inside were beautiful white roses reminding me of our last night in the Savoy. "Henry they are gorgeous thank you." I placed them on my hallway table and admired them. "Apparently they are forever flowers. I wanted to give you something that wouldn't wilt and always think of me when you looked at them." I turned to him and before I could reach him he was on me.

His hands went onto my waist, under my top and lifting it off my to show my red lace bra, he threw it to the floor as our lips collided and our tongues invaded each others mouths. My body was tingling I missed this man so much and having his hands back on me made me so happy. I reached for his jeans and started to undo his belt buckle. His hands were on my Midi skirt pulling at it until it fell to the ground. After his belt was off I un-did the buttons and pushed down his jeans to the ground. I started to move backwards so that we would follow me into the front room, our lips still together and my hands slowly undoing the buttons on his white linen shirt. We stopped as my calves hit the sofa, our lips parted and I removed his shirt as we both stood for a second staring at each other in our underwear, his cock visibly hard as I looked at it I bit my lip. Henry rested his hand on my cheek and run his thumb along my lip which brought my gaze back to his gorgeous eyes. "You look so beautiful Liv, I hated being apart." We both smiled and I slowly removed my bra and underwear as he watched intently, I then laid onto the sofa spreading my legs apart and his eyes grew wide. He removed his underwear and laid on top of me easing into me, I forgot how big he was and I had a little bit of pain but once he started going the euphoria took over me and I begged him to go faster.

My Henry was back and my heart felt complete.