Choices

"Henry....you know I can't." I grabbed both his hands and pulled them to my lips.

"You're being impulsive... we've only know each other 5 weeks I can't move to America. I have the boys and I would never take them away from Matthew."

He pulled away his hands and reached for his drink. "You think I'm not taking this seriously? I am impulsive yes! But I know what we have could be great and I just don't want to let you go!"

My heart began to beat faster, I didn't want to lose him either but relocating to be with each other isn't the answer right now.

Before I could speak the waiter came over with our food. Henry had ordered me Chilean sea bass with black truffle and it was the most amazing thing I have ever eaten, the problem was I barely ate two bites because the silence and distance between us was making my stomach twist and turn. I looked over at Henry and he was pushing some steamed veg around his plate, he also had barely touched his food. I didn't want this, I don't want us to end and I can't move I didn't mean to be harsh but I just can't do it. We will just have to do the long distance thing and make it work. I can't lose him.

So I broke the silence. "I have some time off in December about 3 weeks in total. I know Matthew wouldn't want the kids to be gone that long but maybe we could come out to LA when you're filming. Could probably do two weeks?"

He laid his fork down and turn to me smiling. "You'd do that? You know my working days are crazy we might only see each other a few hours a day?" He shifted towards me and put his arm on the back of the chair and behind me.

"Of course the boys and I can go exploring and come see you on set and find lots of other things to do! I'm not ready to give you up Mr Jacobs."  I moved over to him and whispered into his ear. "Let's get out of here I'm ready for desert." Then gently took his earlobe in my teeth for a little playful bite.

Henry cleared his throat and called over the waiter. "Erm can we have this boxed up and the cheque please thanks so much."

As the waiter walked away he pulled my face into a deep kiss his tongue straight in to caress my tongue. I've never been with someone that really knew how to kiss and oh my god Henry Jacobs knows how to kiss a woman and make her feel like she floating above the clouds.

After Henry paid we went out in the crisp September night and headed for Jim waiting in the SUV, as Henry helped me in I could feel his hand brush up my thigh, under my dress and onto my bare ass as he let out a giggle.

As we were driving back to the hotel Jim and Henry were talking about the work schedule for the rest of the week and I decided to catch Henry's attention without saying a word. I shifted in my seat to bring one knee up onto the seat and the other spreading a bit wider. Henry stuttered in what he was saying to Jim and looked in between my legs were I currently had nothing on.

"Jim can you drive straight through to the parking garage....." and I spread my legs even further biting my bottom lip. Henry cleared his throat and his voice became a bit high pitched " you know just in case there are still some paparazzi outside cheers." All Henry did was look at me and lick his lips.

"Course Hen no worries." Jim knew better to ask questions and generally went with the flow.

We pulled into the car park and straight into a spot, before Jim could get out and open the door for us Henry lent forward on Jim's shoulder. "I just need to have a chat with Miss Olivia here Jim I'll take the keys and thank you I will see you in the morning." I could just about see Jim smirk and he stepped out of the car. "Night guys." And he turn and walked off towards the lift.

Before I could even take off my belt Henry was there unclipped me, picked me up and moved me onto him in a straddle position, his lips on mine and his tongue passionately caressing mine. His hands were under my dress moving up my thighs and onto my hips.

"My god Olivia you are so gorgeous, so sexy and what you just did... you are such a tease I need you." With his hands on my hips I could feel his right hand move and then his thumb was on my clit slowly massaging me in circular movements, as I moaned in pleasure that broke our kiss his lips went to my neck which was turning me on even more I started to grind him and my bare vagina was rubbing against his suit trousers making me even more aroused. "Oh God Henry I need you," and I reach for his trousers undoing them as fast as I could then reaching in to feel his hard cock. He groaned in pleasure and still had his thumb on my clit, I was so close to orgasm but I wanted him inside me so I knelt up a bit taking his hand away from me which left me throbbing and I pulled at his trousers and boxers to reveal his hard thick penis.

Then I slowly lowered onto him and we both moaned each other's name at the same time. I forgot how big he was and a first there was a slight discomfort but as I rocked back and forward I accommodated him and he got deeper and deeper. He grabbed the headrest behind him as I start to rock faster, my throbbing clit was rubbing against his pubes and I could feel my orgasm growing. So I leant back slightly with my hands on the edge of the seat and went faster.

"Henry I don't know what you've done to me but I feel so alive!!!!" 

The pace quickened even more and I could feel the heat rising in me through my legs to my stomach and to my face. "I'm going to come!!!" I called "me too" said Henry. And then I let out this loud cry!!! I had so much pent up lust for him and I felt like the orgasm lasted for ages !! I've never had one that strong before and it felt amazing. As I cried out I faintly heard him orgasm as well. I slumped forward onto his chest and his arms that were on the headrest were now wrapped around me. Our hearts were racing so fast I found it hard to catch my breathe.

In a panting voice I heard him say "Well... that..... was..... unreal..... Liv you...... you just..... are amazing." He kissed the top of my head and I couldn't move to kiss him back I was just so worn out.

After a few minutes and my legs stopped feeling like jelly we headed out towards the lift, as we got in Henry couldn't stop kissing me and I could have quite easily done it all again in that lift. Every time I look at him I just want him. My body just craves him so much!

When we got back to the room tiredness had hit us both. And we had to be up at 5am so we both undressed and climbed into the bed naked and intertwined with each other.

And I don't know why I said it, it just came out.

"I'm falling for you Henry. Please don't break my heart."

I have no idea if he said anything back because as soon as I said it, with my head on his chest I passed out and got some much needed sleep.