Back Together

Most of Thursday evening was spent with no clothes on, after we were intimate on the sofa Henry grabbed the blanket and we laid in each others arms talking about what we had been up to in the last month. We didn't realise how dark it had gotten and he looked at his watch to see that it was 7:45pm and my stomach began to rumble. Henry wrapped me in the blanket as he grabbed just his boxers as we went into the kitchen and I headed for the fridge. "what do you fancy Henry? I've just realised I've not cooked for you before. I have the ingredients to make spaghetti and meatballs that okay?" He didn't reply, I turned round and he had gone, I shut the fridge door and was startled to see him standing there. "You made me jump, what do you want to eat?" He licked his lips, pulled off the blanket that was wrapped round me and picked me up. "All I want tonight is you Miss Olivia." He walked me over to the Island, settled me down and spread my legs apart.

My Heart was racing as his mouth went straight to my clit, my head flew back as goosebumps ran up my body. He licked and sucked me at a fast pace like he was craving my wetness, the fire was boiling inside me as I looked down at him his eyes met mine. I was panting heavily and he started to suck harder, my orgasm was building but he slightly moved his mouth and then I felt his fingers inside me, that sent me over the edge as his fingers were going in and out, I cried out in ecstasy and my whole body shook. He stood up and wiped his lips as I stared at him heavy breathing. "How about I order us a takeaway Henry?." He gave me a puzzled look and we both started to laugh.

We spent the evening eating Chinese and ice-cream in bed watching Lawless, it was a prefect evening and being at home made me feel even more relaxed, we were being normal and I loved it.

The next day we got up early and headed out to get some coffee, Henry covered up with sunglasses and a baseball hat but occasionally he would still get recognised and asked for pictures but it was nothing like being in central London with Paps everywhere. We then headed out and walked round Bexley park hand in hand.

"This is so nice Olivia, I haven't felt this peaceful in a long time, normally everything is 100 miles an hour. Being with you just makes me feel different you know." He pulled my hand to his mouth giving it a gentle kiss. "Being with you Henry makes me feel alive." We looked at each other and carried on walking. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" As I said that he looked at me and was clearly up to something as that mischievous smile spread across his face. "Well Miss Olivia, I have a pre-birthday surprise for you tonight. All you need to know is that a car will be picking us up at 6. Dress code is.....formal." I walked in front of him and grabbed his other hand. "What are you up to Mr Jacobs?" he smiled, lent down picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and slapped my butt. "For me to know and you to find out, now lets get you home, naked and in that bath." He slapped my butt again as we headed back to my house, as we were leaving people were staring and taking pictures. Clearly the baseball hat and sunglasses was not a good enough disguise.

We took a bath together running our soapy hands over each other getting turned on, we ended up cutting our bath short and making love in my bedroom, we were still wet slipping around each other and his tongue all over my body. After we laid for a bit and Henry had fallen asleep, must be his Jet lag kicking in. I looked at my phone and it was 2pm so I thought I would let him sleep for an hour or two, I grabbed his dressing gown and my phone then headed downstairs to make a drink.

I was still a bit worried about Rachel so I sat in the front room with my hot honey and lemon to give her a call. She was in a really upbeat mood telling me that her and Jack had worked out their issues in more way then one, the girl got laid and clearly improved her mood. I told her about the time Henry and I have had since he arrived and she was giggling like a school. "You telling me he is up in your bed now naked and asleep, right take me up there I want photo evidence." and she started cackling. "God you perv no, I don't ask to see naked pics of Jack do I?" she had no filter this one, "Hey I am not married to a celeb, you get different rules." I raised my eyebrows. "I am not showing you. Olivia doesn't share he is all for my eyes only."

"That's right just for you." I jumped out of my skin and looked up to see Henry in his boxers in the doorway. "Oh god Henry I thought you were sleeping, Rach got to go, love you bye.!" She stared to yell at the phone "Don't hang up turn me round I want to say hi. Is he still naked." Henry started to laugh. I quickly hung up and looked at him with bright rosy cheeks as he walked towards me sitting on the sofa and pulling me onto his lap. "I'm sorry she's a perv, I would have never shown her." He laughed and kissed me "Don't worry about it, Back in my 20-30's had to get my arse out for a few films, so think quite a lot of people have seen me naked." I smiled and rested my head on his. "Well of course I know that, not admitting anything but I may have googled some specific phrases about you these past month, to remind me...." I kissed him deeply "And to pacify me until you returned to me." He looked at me with raised eyebrows, "Really? Well aren't you the little perv." We laughed and he rolled me to lay on the sofa as he moved on top to kiss me. After a few minutes we pulled away from each other and decided to start getting ready for the evening.

I chose a red satin midi wrap dress, Silver heeled sandals, my hair in lose curls and the tennis bracelet he had given me. He wore a black crew neck jumper with tailored back trousers and blazer with his black rimmed, tinted glasses lenses. We complemented each other and headed downstairs to the waiting car. As we climbed in the back I saw a lovely familiar face driving the car, "Jim it's so good to see you, how are you?" He turned with a smile beaming, "I'm' good thank you Liv so good to see you. He was a right drag when we left you. So nice to see he has a smile back on his face." He turned round as Henry patted him on the shoulder, "Yeah thanks for that man, off we go." Henry then turned to me and said " Time to surprise my gorgeous lady on her birthday." I laid my head on his shoulder as we headed into Central London.

Where were we going? What were we doing? I was so excited to see what the night would bring.