Time to talk

After Rachel left Henry and I decided to head back to his hotel as I didn't want to upset Matthew by having him in our family home, I know he had her in our house but that was the main thing that hurt me and don't want to do the same to him. So I grabbed my bag and we headed to his SUV.

The whole way back to the hotel he held my hand and kept kissing me, he reassured me that Kate was gone, at a different hotel and would be flying back home the next day to be with their kids. I kind of felt sorry for her, they really loved each other at some point, the same way that Matthew and I loved it each, it just didn't work out. Maybe we could make each other very happy, after what he said today made me hopeful.

We got back into the hotel room and Henry asked if I wanted to have a bath to relax after the stressful day we had. A bath sounded amazing right now but also I wanted to be near him, I was stressed and a bit sad but I wanted to forget it all be normal and be close to him.

"A bath sounds great. So long as you join me?" He tried to hide a smile but I knew it was creeping out.

"Are you sure? has been a stressful day, can understand if you want some space." I pulled at his polo shirt and pull him close into a deep lingering kiss.

"I'll go run that bath." Off he went into the direction of the bathroom as I headed in the bedroom to unpack my bag.

The bath in his suite was the biggest I have even seen it was freestanding white bath with gold taps. It was a girls dream. As I walked into the bathroom my other dream was standing there lighting candles around the run bath with bubbles and rose petals. He heard me come in and turned to look at me.

"My dear, I hope this is good enough for you gorgeous girl to make up for this morning?" He had put in so much effort and it was so beautiful.

"Henry this is so lovely and rose petals in the bath very romantic. All I need now is for you and me to be undressed." I walked towards him and reach for his belt buckle, I slowly undid his buckle and buttons on his jeans as I took his jeans down I could feel his cock hardening, he took off his polo and I removed his boxers revealing his thick cock. As he stood in front of me I stepped back taking a deep breathe in not believing my luck that I get to be with this man. I took off my sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms, we stood in front of each other and both looked longingly, then Henry gestured towards the bath and held out his hand.

"After you my dear!" I took his hands and slovenly lowered myself into the warm water it was so welcoming and the bubbles rose to cover my bear breasts. Henry climbed in behind me and I slid down into his chest with his hands going to lay on my stomach. I could feel his hard cock on my back and I turned onto my front placed by hands in his chest and looked into his eyes and smiled. His cock was now on my stomach and as I wriggled I could feel it hardening more and I smirked.

" I know what you're doing Miss Olivia! I'm trying to be a gentleman and you are misbehaving!"  I bet my lower lip trying to hide my smirk. I knew what I was doing and I loved that I could make his body react that way. I wanted to forget about this morning and be with this gorgeous man that is sweeping me off my feet.

I slowly lifted myself up and put my hands on the sides of the bath, moving my legs to straddle Henry.  As I hovered over Henry I moved my right hand under the water to take his cock in my hand and slowly guide it into me. I had to adjust to the width of his cock, the stretching was orgasmic in itself. I took a deep breathe in and I watched as Henry tilted his head back in pleasure. I slowly rocked back and forward for my body to accommodate him being inside me. Henry sat up straight and pulled me close to him, by doing that he went deeper into me and we both moaned in pleasure. I picked up my pace and rocked harder and faster calling out his name.

I could hear water splashing out of the bath but we didn't care we needed this. To be close to each other, I needed him and I could tell he needed me. As we sped up Henry laid back down and grabbed onto my waist pushing into me deeper, I was so close to the edge and finally Henry called out my name and just as he came my own orgasm consumed me! We looked at each other trying to catch our breathe as I slowly eased him out of me and I laid back into his chest feeling his heart beat in my ear. The water in the bath was barely covering my butt and Henry had noticed and placed his hands on it.

"You are a bad influence Olivia. And.... I think we lost quite a bit of water." We both started to laugh and decided to get out. Henry wrapped me in his dressing gown and we headed off to the bedroom and decided to order room service and watch a movie. We settled on Notting Hill which is honestly one of my favourite movies and very relatable now. Henry had never seen it before and laughed through most of it. But he was incredibly sweet as I always cry at the same part when Julia visits Hugh at his shop and declares her love for him.

"I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her!"

I was gone and Henry wrapped me in his arms. All he said was.

"Tomorrow night I pick the movie" he kissed me on the top of my head as I sunk deep into him.

One the movie finished I went to brush my teeth and when I came back Henry had fallen asleep, I removed his dressing gown and climbed in naked next to him.

I very rarely slept naked with Matthew but with Henry it felt so normal and I loved having the skin skin contact. I laid my head on his chest and soon drifted of to sleep feeling so content.