A workout or two

I woke up surrounded by darkness, looked at my phone and it was 4am. Jet lag was starting to set in and my sleeping all over the place and I still had a constant headache from the accident which didn't help. I looked over and Henry was peacefully sleeping, I laid for a moment looking at him, I still could not believe I was living this, I was worried at some point I would wake up and all was a dream.

After a few minutes I decided to get up and head to the kitchen to make a tea then went over to the sofa in the corner of the kitchen and called Matthew to see how the boys are, Matthew and I decided not to tell them about the accident as it would just worry them. I cant wait to see them, they are coming out with Matthew and Heather in 4 days and Henry and I were going to meet them all for dinner with his kids hoping the more the merrier and making it less awkward.  After chatting to Matthew I called Rachel and she was crying when I was talking about the accident, I really miss her when we are apart she is my greatest friend and if I had a sister I would choose for it to be her. If I have to be in America for a few months a year I really do think being separated from her will be the hardest.

I got on the phone and snuggled into the sofa clutching my tea when I heard Henry come into the kitchen and turn on the light, "Morning Love, what are you doing sitting in the dark?" He walked towards me stretching his arms out, I stared at his bare abs flexing and he has messy hair with his bare feet and cotton Pyjama trousers. He made me feel feral at how gorgeous he was, maybe it was pregnancy hormones as well but every time I have seen him since I got to Malibu my whole body tingles and I feel so turned on.

"I was just enjoying relaxing my love, waiting for the sun to rise." He kissed me on the top of my head and then went towards his coffee machine. I check my phone and it was 5:05am.

"What time are you getting picked up Henry?"  He came over with a steaming cup of coffee and sat next to me putting his hand on my leg and let out a deep yawn.

"About 6:30am, I was going to have a quick workout then jump in the shower, but I have also got time to sit with my gorgeous girl."

I reached for his coffee cup and placed both our cups on the floor.

"I have a brilliant idea for your workout plan this morning Mr Jacobs." I stood up from the sofa, stood in front of him and removed his t shirt I was wearing and my shorts.

I got down onto my knees and reached for his trousers, I could already see he was hard. I removed them and lent my head down and run my tongue up his shaft and to the head of his cock then took it in my mouth. I heard Henry let out a sigh as I started to suck, he was getting harder and he was so big I gagged a little. I reached up my hand to his balls and started to massage them, they were so full and heavy. I could feel his body tense and I knew he was close so I lifted my eyes to see his face, biting his bottom lip as he looked at me.

"Come up here love I want to come with you." When he said this my area started to pulse, I loved having him inside me. So i slowly took him out of my mouth and stood back up in front of him.

Henry's eyes widened and a smirk came across his face as he reached our for my hands then I stepped forward to straddle him. His lips were immediately on mine and his hands moving up my back and into my hair.

He moved his lips from mine to kiss down my neck, over my breasts and quickly took one into his mouth and sucked it. I titled my head back in excitement, he moved me with ease as he gently picked me up and eased me onto his hard cock. Once he was fully in I rocked slightly to accommodate him, then our lips were back together, our tongues intertwined and I started to pick up speed rocking backwards and forwards both groaning.

Then sun was starting to rise outside and the orangey red glow was beaming through the back windows directly onto us heating my cool skin. I leaned back placing my hands onto his knees to steady myself and started to move faster as he sat there watching me running his palms up from my thighs, over my stomach and onto my breasts gently massaging them.

"I'm nearly there Liv" He was panting.

"I'm not there yet Hen." His right hand moved from one of my breasts and down to my area as he started to massage my clit with his thumb. The minute his thumb got there electric shock shook through my body and I was now nearly there. He was so good with hands.

I continued to rock for a few seconds and he gave my clit once last flick and we both orgasmed. I was stuck motionless with both my hands still on his knees and I looked at him, so he reached over to my wrists took them and pulled me into his chest as we were both trying to catch our breath.

"God Liv, you are an amazing woman. I want to be doing this all day." I lent back and smiled then went in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry Mr Jacobs but you have a job to get to." I stood up and started to get dressed  and he stood up to pull up his trousers.

"Got to build a legacy for our kiddies hey my love." He lent down and kissed me.

Henry and I headed upstairs as I jumped in the shower and he got into some workout clothes to head to his gym for a run on the treadmill. After the shower I put on Henry's robe, towel dried my hair and headed back into the bedroom, the sun was beaming through the bedroom windows brining in a beautiful heat. I could hear faint music in the house and decided to follow it! I hadn't had a chance to look around all the house yet, it was so big I was worried I would get lost. The music got louder downstairs and I headed into a room across from the cinema room it was Henry's gym and he was on the treadmill blasting out Van Halen, he was dripping in sweat with his black t shirt clinging to his muscular arms, I stood in the doorway staring at him. He looked up at me and smiled as he slowed down the machine, stepped off and grabbed a towel and his water. He dabbed the sweat of his head and came towards me.

"Hello my dear, nice shower? I'm going to jump in there now. Getting picked up in 20. You want something to eat?" And he kissed me, I could taste salt from his sweat.

"I'm okay thank you. I'm going to miss you today." I wrapped my arms round his sweaty waist and didn't want to let him go.

"I'm going to miss you too love. Will you be okay by yourself today? Jim will bring you some lunch about 1 and I should be home about 8. If you're up to it we can go out for dinner. There is a lovely place not far from here?" We started to walk back upstairs and all of a sudden I felt very nauseous and stood still.

"You okay Liv?" He turned to me with concern in his eyes.

"Yes sorry, just felt a bit sick. Think the pregnancy effects are starting to kick in." He placed his hand on my stomach and I looked up to his beautiful brown eyes and smiled.

"Honestly Henry I'm okay. This is normal. Let's head upstairs and I'll have a lie down."

I watched Henry get dressed as I laid in bed and the nausea had gone but I was feeling tired, then he kissed me good bye and I decided to close my eyes and get some rest.