Hyde Park

The following day at work, being reunited with Henry had me floating on cloud nine, despite the need for discretion amidst the bustling production environment. The desire to be close to him was palpable, and I found myself yearning to shed all inhibitions and be enveloped in his presence.

During a break in filming, surrounded by colleagues, Henry's proximity sent shivers down my spine as he whispered in my ear, igniting a fiery response within me. His touch and words stirred a deep physical reaction unlike anything I had experienced before, leaving me craving more of his intoxicating presence.

As the day progressed, the longing to be alone with Henry intensified, culminating in a moment of unrestrained passion in his trailer after the final scene. The raw desire between us was electric, heightened by the thrill of potential discovery. Our clandestine encounter was intense and exhilarating, a forbidden union that only deepened our connection.

Afterward, nestled in Henry's arms, we discussed the upcoming weekend, filled with the promise of uninterrupted time together. Despite the fleeting bliss, the reality of parting and returning to an empty home loomed ahead. Henry's offer to stay with him at his hotel tugged at my heart, but responsibilities beckoned me back to reality.

Arriving home, I busied myself with preparations for the weekend, indulging in self-care rituals to calm my racing thoughts. Despite doubts about my own worthiness, the anticipation of the weekend with Henry kept my mind occupied. A heartfelt conversation with Rachel provided comfort and laughter, reminding me of the unwavering support and friendship I cherished.

As I packed for the weekend getaway, thoughts of Henry consumed my mind, manifesting in dreams that carried me through the night. Henry's presence had become a constant in my waking moments and now in my dreams, solidifying his place as the enigmatic figure I couldn't resist—my Henry.