43: Not this time.

Josette opened the door to 12 Grimmauld Place

Josette opened the door to 12 Grimmauld Place. She learned that Sirius had moved in to his old house, preparing it to be Order's new headquarters. Sirius was alone at home, passed out on the couch. In the morning he learned about Josette's arrest from the Prophet. And as Severus suspected he did made a fuss but he wasn't that foolish to leave the house, he is still wanted for the murder he didn't commit. He spent the whole morning worried and just now he fell asleep.

Josette entered the living room and saw him like this. A smile formed on her lips, he looks so peaceful. She walked to him and placed a kiss on his forehead which apparently woke him.

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Jo." Sirius grinned and hugged her tightly "I read about the arrest. I'm glad they let you free."

"You won't be glad when tomorrow's Prophet comes." Josette mumbled. He made a confused face "I told them everything."

"Everything as in?"

"Everything."

His lips formed a 'o' and then he smiled. He tucked a strand of her grey hair behind her ear "If you did it I'm sure you have thought this through." and then pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I missed you."

Josette smiled back "I missed you too."

They both sat down and Josette laid her head on his shoulder. "I know it must be hard you brought him back but just know it was not your fault."

"I know Sirius, don't worry. I'm not going to wallow in self pity." Josette assured him.

"Good." He kissed her forehead and added "I'm sorry about Jenna. I know she meant a lot to you."

"Still I just watched him kill her." Josette scoffed.

"It was not your fault."

Josette chuckled "You keep saying that, do you really mean it??"

He didn't answer, after some time he asked "How's Elijah??"

"He's back in Asgard now, safe. Clearly, moving into another country didn't work, maybe a different planet will keep him safe." Josette answered.

"And you went to New York."

"Please don't be mad it was important, I had to be there. Thor needed me." Josette stopped him from saying anything more.

"Harry also needed you." He added but he wasn't mad at her. He can't ask her to choose between her family.

He won't be needing me now. Josette thought. "I know, I will apologize to him."

"Are you going there now?? James is also pretty worried." He asked.

"Can you please owl them?? I'm really exhausted and I desperately need sleep." Josette looked up at him. She really doesn't want to meet Harry after what she did today. How is she going to face him?? Will he ever forgive her??