40: Welcome to the party.

"Thor, you need take me back

"Thor, you need take me back." Josette yelled through the noise of thundering he made while they flew. "THOR!!"

Thor looked down at her "I can not hear you."

"At least tell me where we are going??"

"New York."

"Oh that you heard." Josette rolled her eyes and tightly held onto him as he increased his speed.

He landed straight on a flying jet. "Wait here, I'll come back for you." Thor said.

"Are you freaking mad!! Wait on a flying plane with my hands still cuffed." Josette yelled.

"Forgot." He then landed on the door that just opened. Josette saw a man wearing in metal in front of her. He tried to attack Thor but he hit him with his hammer and he fell down.

"Wait here." Thor walked towards Loki, grabbed him by his collar and took off.

"No, no. What the fuck!!" Josette tried to stop him, almost falling off the plane but a man wearing blue suit caught her. "Thank you." She whispered. He nodded in return.

"Now there's that guy." Iron man got up.

"Another Asgardian?" Josette heard someone call front the front.

"The guy's friendly??" Capian America asked.

"Doesn't matter if he frees Loki or kills him the tesseracts lost." Ironman said and dive out of the ship.

"Wait, did he just said tesseract??" Josette asked.

"Mam, will you please step inside, don't want you falling down again." He said.

"Yeah. But can anyone explain me what is happening??"

"After we catch our guy." He took the parachute and followed the others.

"Great!!" Josette groaned. She walked inside the ship and saw a lady driving it. "Hey. Will you help me get these off." She turned around and showed her the huffs.

"You are a prisoner??" She asked.

"Do I look like a prisoner?? I was abducted." Josette was offended by her remark.

"I think I'll wait till we take you to the Helicarrier."

"Oh this is just great." She mumbled sarcastically and sat down on the seat. She soon fell asleep as she was quite exhausted and tired.

~☆~

Josette opened her eyes and saw herself in very brightly lit room. She tried to use her hands to get up but she was still cuffed. "Does anyone care enough to take these off!! Please." She yelled.

Natasha walked upto her and helped her sit up on the couch she was just sleeping on. She tried to break those but it didn't work. "What are these made of??" She grunted.