8: He was their friend.

Josette was in her office holding a syringe with white liquid in her hand

Josette was in her office holding a syringe with white liquid in her hand. I hate this!! She groaned and slumped down into her chair. I'll do it later. She threw it into the drawer and closed it.

Now was a free lecture so she left her classroom and stood in front of a balcony enjoying the view.

When a voice interrupted her peaceful time."Professor Hart, Good morning."

She turned around and saw Hermione smiling at her, she greeted back.

"Professor, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes dear, go ahead." She replied.

"Is professor Lupin a werewolf ?" Josette was taken aback by her question.

"Yes, he is but you can't tell anyone or else he will get in trouble." She replied calmly.

"I won't, it's not his fault that he is a werewolf and he's the best DADA teacher we have ever got." She said happily.

"Yeah, I know he's too smart but how did you find out?" Josette asked.

"Professor Snape set an essay on how to recognize a werewolf and I connected the dots, I think did that on purpose so everyone could find out because we were not supposed to do it then, its way ahead in the portion." She replied.

"Of course he did, don't worry I will see to it."

With that Hermione left and Josette's peaceful morning turned into a angry one. She stormed into dungeons, anger boiling inside her and kicked open the potions classroom's door.

"SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE !!" She shouted

"You have to stop to enter my classroom like that." he replied in monotone.

"Then you have to stop acting like a 11 year old, you IDIOT."

Students gasped one one has ever like ever talked like that with their potions master.

"Students OUT NOW." Josette said angrily. Students started packing there things.

"No they are not going anywhere, there's a lecture going on you can come later." Students stopped, confused about who should they listen to.

"This is more important than your stupid-" Josette glaced at the blackboard. "-Draught of peace."

"No children's education is more important than your bickering." He snapped.

Josette didn't had time for this stupid argument. She lifted her hand and all students were thrown out of the classroom by a strong wind and the door closed itself.

"That's cheating. " he said

"Why did you do that?" She asked

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said turning away.