13: Ouch! That must hurt!

Snape and Hermione helped Ron and Josette to the hospital wing

Snape and Hermione helped Ron and Josette to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfery healed Ron's leg but he would still have difficulty in walking. Josette was now pacing in the hospital wing worried about Harry. "I should have gone with him." She groaned.

"Don't worry he will be fine, he always finds a way." Hermione comforted her.

Suddenly the hospital door opened and a auror walked in with Harry levitating unconscious behind him. "What happened to him???" Josette asked running to his side.

"He just fainted, he will be fine." The auror said and placed Harry on a bed.

"Harry?" Hermione said when he started to stir. He opened his eyes.

"Oh thank God you are awake." Josette said a hand on her chest.

"Listen Harry they've captured Sirius, any minute the Dementors are gonna perform the kiss." Hermione added.

"They're gonna kill him?" Harry jumped up from the bed.

"No, its worse. Much worse, they are gonna
suck out his soul." Hermione explained.

"Not happening, I am going and getting him out of there." Josette said, turning and walking towards the door.

But before she could, the door opened and Professor Dumbledore walked in.

"Headmaster you have got to stop them, they've got the wrong man." Hermione said.
"It's true Sirius is innocent." Harry added.

"He knows." Josette chimed in.

"I do, I am sorry to say but the word of three 13-year-old wizards will convince few others." Dumbledore said

"I am 34." Josette stated matter-of-factly.

"And his wife" headmaster added. "Fiancee" she corrected him.

"Mysterious thing, time, powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns would do I think." And with that being said he walked out of the hospital before saying "Oh by the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin Good Luck."

"Sometimes I hate him, how does he know what to do everytime!!" Josette chuckled and turned to Hermione. "I believe you have it" she nodded.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron commented.

"Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk." Hermione removed the time turner and placed it around Harry and Josette's neck.

The world around them started to rewind, people coming and going out of the Hospital wing, then it stopped.