54: He's the husband.

Moody and Severus returned to Hogwarts so they could talk with Dumbledore

Moody and Severus returned to Hogwarts so they could talk with Dumbledore. Josette decided not to go or it would have turned into a long conversation or I should say an argument.

Harry was given a warning over his previous adventure and Josette thinks he understands it now and won't do something like this again. The Weasleys are staying at Grimmauld place as tomorrow it is Christmas and Arthur is coming home.

Everyone is busy cleaning and decorating the house. At least now the old gloomy house will turn happy and joyous. And since now everyone knows about James he is also working and bonding with others. Lily is happy to see him happy. Basically, everyone is in the Christmas spirit.

Obviously Josette isn't. Harry saw her deep in thought with a sad face sitting in the kitchen alone. He thinks he knows what's the cause of her sadness.

"Hey." He joined her side.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry for lashing out... at the hotel." He apologised

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean it." She smiled.

Harry sighed seeing that she wasn't angry. "You called me a piece of shit." He chuckled.

"I was angry." Josette laughed. "Besides I never finished the sentence."

"But you were going to." He teased.

"You can be so much like your mother sometimes. Risking your life for protecting others..." Josette placed a hand on his cheek and looked him in the eye, seeing her friend in him.

"She did it for me or I wouldn't be here." He answered.

"You and your mother. Sacrifice yourself for other and then he sacrifices for someone else. What's the point?? What do you get in return??" Josette smiled.

"Satisfaction."

"Satisfaction??" Josette scoffed "How?? You gave your life for someone else and he tosses it away for someone else. The first life meant nothing. Besides, you get satisfaction in killing. Doesn't mean you go on a killing rampage."

"Killing someone doesn't give satisfaction."

"Oh it does. When you have your enemy's heart in your hand, it does." Josette looked at him without any expression on her face. She had no idea why she was talking about murder with a child but it just sort of went on.

"Why do I feel if I say something more, you'll cut my tongue out??" He asked genuinely afraid to say anything wrong.

Josette started laughing and he awkwardly joined her. "Don't worry I won't. But never do that again. Or I'll bond you to myself and you'll think twice before risking your life." She threatened.

"Bond??" He asked, not exactly knowing that it is a threat.

"It's a ritual. If you got hurt, I'll get hurt. If you die I die."