Chapter 77: Never be soft

More than a month after Sun Qi's wedding, Sun Qi just told Yi the only news that he was pregnant with twins. Yi Wei thought that no wonder he hardly suffered when he was pregnant, and Sun Qi's pregnancy process was very hard. He felt that although there were physical reasons, there should be also reasons why he was pregnant with twins.

Yi Wei comforted Sun Qi and let him have a good rest. When the baby is born, he will work out with him. When his physique becomes stronger, it should not be so hard for the next pregnancy. Sun Qi said that it was enough to hold two at a time. He didn't want to hold it anymore. Yi Wei couldn't help laughing in such a resentful tone.

Because of her physical dissufficiation, Sun Qi spent most of her time resting at home, went to school and home. He was really bored when he was idle at home, so he came to Gu's house to talk to Yi Wei.

Yi Wei's schedule has not changed much. In addition to starting to take on some work recently, he can do whatever he should do at all times.

Yi Wei chose students to recommend things, which finally made some people from home and people from the foundation dissatisfied and worried, so these people chose some representatives they thought were suitable to talk to Yi Wei.

After Yi Wei got the news, he thought that they had finally taken action, and then went to the conference room of the Home Learning Management Office to listen to them what they would say.

After entering the conference room, Yi Wei glanced at them, then walked over and sat down and asked, "What are you going to talk to me about?"

"Our next words are not to question and quarrel with you. We just want to analyze the situation with you calmly. We believe that you are a reasonable person. After we analyze with you, you will definitely understand our thoughts." Gu Yuesheng looked at Yi Wei gently and said.

The vice president of Gu Yuesheng Foundation, who is the representative of this conversation with Yi Wei, looks like a very gentle and elegant person.

Yi Wei listened to him, smiled, and then said, "Then talk about it, and I'll listen to it."

Then Gu Yuesheng began to tell Yi Wei that it was wrong for him to choose to recommend students with his personal subjective ideas. This will make students feel unfair, cause students' hearts to fall, and also make family students lose their prestige in the hearts of students. In short, some words that sound very reasonable.

Yi Wei did not interrupt him, but listened carefully to him. After listening carefully, he said, "Your words sound very reasonable, but... it's a little avoidance, and deliberately avoided something. I use my own connections to recommend students from home to study and internship. All personalities are handled by myself. So why can't I choose the people I think is suitable? You are not so much worried that there will be a gap in the students' hearts. In fact, you want to have a network of people and be used by you, right?"

Yi Wei does not recommend according to the recommendation process of home learning, but chooses the students he thinks is suitable for recommendation. He has his own judgment standard, because the recommendation process of home learning exists in the case like Sun Yu before.

"How can we say it is used by us?" Gu Yuesheng looked at Yi Wei and said seriously, "Your statement is too chilling and misinterprets us."

"Don't blame me for being too straightforward. I think since you come to talk to me, it's naturally more appropriate to spread everything, otherwise what's necessary for this conversation?" Yi Wei looked at them and said, "I just said it more bluntly. You know best whether it is really fair to learn the so-called recommendation process at home. I understand that if the water is clear, there is no reason for fish. This is why Gu Dong has opened one eye to you for so many years. As Gu Dong's legal partner and his assistant, I should naturally share his worries. If you think my behavior will touch your interests and must stop, I can go to Gu Dong for a debate with you."