Chapter 68: Past grudges

Mi Xue's sudden appearance not only surprised Yi Wei, but also stunned some people who recognized her even more. They first observed carefully uncertainly, and then someone came forward and asked, "Excuse me, are you Mrs. Miller?"

Mi Xue nodded to the man, then looked at Yi Wei and said, "Let's go, go to your room."

"Okay." Yi Wei walked behind her adoptive mother's wheelchair and said to Anna, "I'll do it."

Yi Wei pushed Mi Xue's wheelchair and was ready to take them back to his room. Yate had a job to come. His assistant accompanied Mi Xue and followed by the bodyguard.

And the people around them began to guess and talk about it.

"Although I haven't seen her for several years, her appearance hasn't changed much. It should be that Mrs. Miller is not wrong."

"But why does she sit in a wheelchair?"

"I heard that a few years ago, she had an accident with her husband. Her husband died in the accident. She would be in a wheelchair, which should also be because of the accident."

"So is that why she hasn't shown up for several years?"

"Isn't Yi Wei, who just won the first place, a student recommended by Mrs. Miller? So that must be Mrs. Miller."

"Mrs. Miller is here. Would you like to say hello?"

"I heard that Mrs. Miller is here? Where is it? Where is it?"

"Don't get excited. It may not really be Mrs. Miller, or someone admits it wrong or not necessarily."

Yi Wei pushed his wheelchair. Before he walked to the check-in area, he was blocked by the people who heard the news and rushed to watch. After knowing that Michelle was coming, the people of the association also rushed over to see if she had really come. After all, there was no news of Michelle for several years. She suddenly appeared and didn't know whether it was true or false.

"Mrs. Miller, so you're really here." After approaching, the president of the association said, "Why didn't you give me a notice in advance? We're welcome to you."

"I came to watch the game, but I didn't expect that I would be recognized so soon after I disappeared for so long." Mi Xue said.

"Mrs. Miller's achievements have been recorded in the history of psychology. How can she be forgotten because she hasn't appeared for several years?" The president said respectfully, "I have someone to arrange a VIP room for you. Shall I take you there?"

"Okay, then there will be the president of the labor." Michelle said.

The president immediately asked the security guard to evacuate the onlookers, and then personally led the way and took Michelle to the VIP check-in area, and the rest of the association followed suit.

"It's really a Miller. I finally saw Mrs. Miller herself!"

"It's just to see the back. You don't have to be so excited, do you?"

"That's Mrs. Miller's back!"

"Mrs. Miller is here. Will she be the judge?"

"Mrs. Miller may not be willing to be judges at such a level of the game."

After entering the room, looking at the spacious, bright, comfortable and gorgeous living room, Yi Wei thought that this living room really deserved the word VIP. The living room was as big as the conference room. Yi Wei turned his head to look at others who followed suit and felt that it was really coming to a meeting.

"President Andry." Mi Xu shouted.

"Mrs. Miller, please say it." Andry said.

"I'm not in good health now. This time I'm just looking at the game. I don't have any other plans and preparations. Please leave. I'm going to rest." Mi Xue said with a smile.