Chapter 60: Live a happy life from now on

Gu's mansion is a combination of modern and classical construction style, so today's wedding is also a combination of modern and classical style. The spacious and open front yard is mainly modern, and the house is classical. Today, the sun is shining, whether it is chatting outside and basking in the sun or chatting in the house. It's good to drink tea every day.

The guests have arrived one after another, and all the family of four of the Yi family have arrived. They got out of the car and walked in. After driving from the car into Gu's house, the road can be carefully decorated everywhere, and entering the courtyard is more magnificent and luxurious than expected. The more grand the wedding is, the more Gu Yueshan attaches importance to Yi Wei, and the more complicated their mood is.

Jiang Shuqin was talking to people. Seeing their family coming, she turned around and walked towards them.

"Here we go." Jiang Shuqin said.

"Are you feeling better?" Zhao Zhen asked with her hand.

"It's all right." Jiang Shuqin sighed and said, "Even if it's not good, I'm going on such an occasion today, otherwise I don't know what's unpleasant to be said."

"It's already like this. Relax." Zhao Zhen persuaded.

Jiang Shuqin nodded and then said to Yi Xuan, "Gu Heng is in the hall. You can find him."

"Okay." Yi Xuan nodded, then turned around and walked to the hall, but before he walked to the hall, he saw Gu Heng just came out, so he stood and waited for him.

After Gu Heng approached, he looked at Yi Xuan and asked, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"I've eaten it." Yi Xuan.

After that, both of them seemed to not know what to say. After standing silent for a long time, Gu Heng said, "I'm sorry."

"Why apologize?" Easy to ask.

"I've been thinking about giving you such a wedding before, but... it's impossible for our wedding to be held here." Gu Heng said with apology, "Moreover, our wedding is likely to be postponed."

The bitter taste in Yi Xuan's heart kept emerging. He endured his sour nose and the impulse to cry and said, "It doesn't matter if you can't hold a wedding here, but in other places. It's okay to postpone. After all, we are still very young."

"Thank you for understanding me." Gu Heng held Yi Xuan's hand and felt even more guilty.

Yi Xuan barely smiled and said insincerely, "As long as you treat me well in the future."

"I will definitely treat you well." Gu Heng made a serious commitment.

Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan changed their formal clothes, and the child also changed their clothes. Yi Wei put the child in the stroller. Gu Yueshan pushed the stroller. Yi Wei took Gu Yueshan's arm and walked out together.

After the two came out, the guests gathered around and made way. Yi Wei smiled and responded, leaving Gu Yueshan to chat with the guests, and pushed the child to his adoptive mother.

Yi Wei asked people to arrange a separate place for the Mi family inside and outside the house, so that his adoptive mother could not only participate in his wedding all the time, but also had to be in the crowd and quiet.

Sun Qi followed Yi Wei and helped him push the stroller together. When Mi Xue was sitting, Sun Qi sat down next to the stroller. He bent down to look at the child and said, "The baby is so beautiful today. Isn't this the reincarnation of the elf prince?"

"He is the little prince, so I'm the eldest prince?" Yi Wei said with a smile.

"You are messed up again. Your son is a prince, and you should be the queen." Sun Qi said.