Chapter 74: See the wind and make the rudder

After the morning meeting, Gu Yueshan asked someone to pick up Yi Wei for lunch, but when he learned that Yi Wei had gone home, he was puzzled and immediately called Yi Wei.

Yi Wei was still on the way when he received Gu Yueshan's call. He told Gu Yueshan that he remembered something important, so he went back first to let him worry. He was waiting for him to come back at home.

After returning to Gu's house, Yi Wei quickly walked into Haitangyuan with his child. After entering the house, he saw Sun Qi lying in bed with a bad face.

"How are you?" Yi Wei sat down by the bed and asked, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

"I slept and felt much better." Sun Qi sat up, sat at the head of the bed and said, "I really didn't expect that my mother would even hide such things from me. How much she wanted me to be with a woman?"

Yinshuang can choose to be with men or with women. Some Yinshuang marry and have children with women, and life is also normal.

"Don't think about things that may be obstacles. You just think about it seriously. Do you want this child or not?" Yi Wei said seriously.

"I think." Sun Qi replied without any hesitation, "I want this child. Even if all the plans and arrangements I had thought of have been disrupted, I want this child at all. I don't know how to describe that mood. I just feel that I have to protect him anyway and absolutely can't let him go. He was hurt at all."

"As long as you want this child and want to give birth to him, any other problems are not a problem." Yi Wei helped him analyze, "Because Director Wei must want this child, he knows that and will definitely take you to get married immediately after you are pregnant, so there is no problem between you. There is nothing we can do about postponing your studies, but it's not a problem. Now it's mainly the attitude of your family. Are your parents really against being with men? Tell me some of your parents' usual performances and attitudes, and know your parents' specific ideas and attitudes to deal with them better."

Sun Qi slowly began to recall his parents' emotional performance and attitude towards him, and slowly told Yi Wei.

Yi Wei listened carefully and asked some detailed questions from time to time. About 20 or 30 minutes later, Yi Wei said, "In this case, your father has no problem with your emotional choice. As long as you like it, the other party is not a person who can't get on the stage at all. ."

"My father did say the most important thing, but I liked it myself." Sun Qi said.

"The only thing that may be hindered now is your mother's attitude, but just after listening to your description, your mother does not seem to be the kind of attitude that resolutely opposes you being with men. She thinks you are in love and has always wanted to test whether the other party is a man or a woman, which does not mean that she must object to you are with a man, and And she asked you to take protective measures. Although it was very obscure, if you thought about it carefully, you can actually recognize that she also meant that you protect yourself, that is to say, the other party is a man."

"Is that so?" Sun Qi carefully recalled what his mother said again.

"It's probably you preconceived that your mother didn't want you to be with a man, so you missed what she said." Yi Wei looked at him and said, "I think you should talk to your mother well and spread it out. It's better to let Wei Dong go back with you, let Wei Dong talk to your father, you talk to your mother, and then you can discuss the next arrangements and plans together."

Sun Qi nodded.

When Gu Yueshan's meeting was over, Yi Wei called Wei Nanfeng.

Wei Nanfeng, who was talking to Gu Yueshan, took out his mobile phone and was stunned when he saw Yi Wei's name. Then he turned the screen to Gu Yueshan and said, "Your wife called me."