Chapter 52: A biological or adopted child?

Yi Wei opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was Gu Yueshan's face. All the other emotions disappeared, leaving only peace of mind.

"The child is right next to you." Gu Yueshan stroked Yi Wei's face and said, "Look at him."

Gu Yueshan knew that Yi Wei woke up and wanted to see the child immediately.

Yi Wei turned his head and saw a small face smaller than a palm. He closed his eyes tightly and sleep sweetly. He trembled and carefully touched the child's face with the back of his hand. Thinking that this was the child who had not been born in his previous life, Yi Wei's tears couldn't help flowing out, and his heart was full of apologies.

"Don't cry." Gu Yueshan wiped his tears with a towel and said, "The doctor has examined the child and said that the child is very healthy. When he is in your stomach, he is well raised."

"You've thought about it, the child's name?" Yi Wei's eyes were reluctant to remove from the child's little face.

"Gu Yao, it means illuminated andwarm light." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and asked, "Is it okay?"

"Okay." Yi Wei nodded. In his previous life, he died on that cold night. In this life, his warmth was finally born. He got the name as if it were connected to his heart.

The two shook hands like this and looked at the children together. At this moment, they no longer need any language, and their hearts depended on each other.

..........................................

Yi Wei finally realized what it means to have a son. When he can sit up, he can't wait to hold the child in his arms all the time. He doesn't think about other messy things. As long as he looks at the child's face, he feels very satisfied and happy.

Because just a few days after giving birth to the baby, Yi Wei's body is still a little weak and needs a good rest. At night, the child stinked. After the babysitter bathed the child, because Gu Yueshan had not come back, Yi Wei asked the babysitter to put the child beside him. He wanted to waited for Gu Yueshan to see the child while looking at the child. He looked at it and fell asleep.

Between half a dream and half awake, Yi Wei moved his hand and found that it was empty next to him. He immediately opened his eyes in panic.

"Come back..." Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan's eyes, was stunned for a moment and said, "When did you come?"

"Don't worry, I just look at the child." Gu Yueshan, a manic personality, said in his arms with the child.

"It's time to see it. I've been waiting for you." Yi Wei stretched out his hand and shook his hand and said, "You appeared later than he did."

"I'm afraid if I'm early, you can't rest at ease." Gu Yueshan looked at the child's face and said, "This child, I've been looking forward to his birth. I didn't know why I always felt uneasy before. Now when I look at him, I finally feel relieved."

Yi Wei sat up, leaned against Gu Yueshan, hugged his arm and said, "I feel the same as you. Before the child was born, I was always uneasy, and now I finally feel at ease."

"I know that you want to live a good life with him and raise your children with him. My existence has always been the biggest potential weakness and crisis. Only when I disappear can you really feel at ease."

Yi Wei looked up and said, "No, you are all one. As long as you are willing to cooperate, you can return to your original personality. You can always exist in a normal way, not disappear."

"Do you want to know why I don't want to cooperate?" Gu Yueshan turned his head and looked at Yi Wei.

Yi Wei nodded. Of course, he wanted to know what he wanted. Only when he knew the reason could he find a way to solve it. He was willing to say that it was naturally better.

Puffed-up after Giving Birth to a Wealthy Man's Heir ( Rebirth )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara