Chapter 31: Special treatment

For four or five days in a row, Yi Wei received two roses and two greeting cards every day. He talked on the phone with Gu Yueshan. Originally, he wanted to ask if he sent roses and cards, but thinking about the foreign companies he needed to deal, it would definitely be a trivial matter. In case Gu Yueshen didn't send the flowers, he may be distracted, and his voice seemed a little tired. Yi Wei planned to ask him face after he returned to China.

After entering November, there will be a six-day national long vacation. In the first three days of each year, Jiaxue will organize students to travel together, so that students can go out to play and relax after a tense and busy study and life.

As long as there are no students in special circumstances, they should participate. Another meaning of this kind of group outing activity is to enhance contact and communication between students.

Because all kinds of preparations need to be made in advance, the wish form has been filled in for a long time. Yi Wei decided to go, because he felt that the combination of work and rest is very important. Reasonable rest and relaxation is for better learning.

On the day of departure, Yi Wei took his own car and asked the driver to take him there. The bodyguards followed him. When they arrived, they would hide and disguise themselves.

Sun Qi sat next to Yi Wei, looked at his mobile phone excitedly and said, "I didn't expect that this group trip was actually going to the ancient city of Yunfu. It's really suitable for me!"

Yi Wei also smiled and said, "If it weren't far away from the holy place for gamers and foodies, you must want to live there every day, right?"

"That's right. It's a pity that my brother is going abroad to compete. There is no luck." Sun Qi regretted for his brother for two seconds, and then immediately happily planned what to eat and play on his mobile phone.

The car drove all the way north. Yunfu Ancient City is at the foot of Weixia Mountain, and this Yunfu Ancient City was actually built by the bosses of some game companies. Ordinary tourists can't get in. Only a few players from game companies for more than two years, or VIP members who pay annual fees every year, can enter. It's natural to find a relationship for the students from Gujiajia to go this time.

After entering the ancient city, it is like entering a different world. The architectural design and layout are designed according to the scenes in the game. From time to time, all kinds of shining birds fly by, which are actually fake, but they are more beautiful and beautiful than real. The transmission array made with lights and projections in the corner. There are fantastic visual effects made of high technology all over the ancient city, which are more than 80% similar to the scenes in the game.

In order to let tourists better experience the feeling of the game, in the ancient city, they can also do various tasks, as well as games such as treasure hunt and PK. Tourists who can play or are lucky can really make a lot of money, and the food in the ancient city is famous for its good taste.

This is known as a paradise for gamers, because it is a long holiday, so there are many tourists coming to play.

After all the students arrived, under the leadership of the teacher, everyone entered the ancient city together, and most of the rules in the ancient city were similar to those in the game.

There are many kinds of cars to enter the city alone for tourists of different levels to choose from. That is to say, even if you are willing to spend more money, if you don't have enough grades, you can't choose a better car. There are antique tour buses for eight people, sedan chairs with different comforts, and carriages of different degrees of luxury. These mobile tools are designed and imaged by force, but they are actually electric and well done.