Chapter 41: Failed to come out 2

At Gu Yueshan's birthday party today, he not only always took Yi Wei with him, but also cut the birthday cake with Yi Wei. Those who attended the banquet were quietly talking about it. I'm afraid Yi Wei will soon become the chairman and wife of Gu Group. It is a special thing of special significance to cut the birthday cake together. It is definitely impossible to do it casually with others, at least to prove that Gu Yueshan attaches great importance to Yi Wei.

However, after the banquet, Gu Yueshan hugged a super beautiful beauty back to the room, which stunned everyone who saw this scene in surprise. When Gu Yueshan hugged Yi Wei into the exclusive elevator on the top floor, they immediately began to talk about it.

"Who is the woman Gu Dong hugging? It's so beautiful!"

"I don't know. There are too many people coming to the birthday party today. I didn't see it in the banquet hall just now, but it's really beautiful."

"Isn't Gu Dong dating his assistant? Why did you suddenly change to this woman again?"

"So Gu Dong is so fancy? His assistant, I guess he is crying somewhere now, right?"

"Yes, as soon as I thought he was expected to go to the throne, he was immediately thrown aside. No matter whoever had done, he would be hit hard."

"The next step depends on whether the assistant can calm down or run to Gu Dong to make trouble."

"Those who can be an assistant to Gu Dong are all high IQs. They will definitely not be stupid enough to run to Gu Dong."

"That's not necessarily true. After all, he is still so young. He was spoiled by Gu Dong and was suddenly hit. Maybe as soon as his brain was pulled, he would have done something stupid."

After entering the bedroom of the suite, Yi Wei took off his glasses, went to the bedside and sat down. He blushed and said, "Are you always satisfied now? This is something I haven't done for him."

Gu Yueshan stood in front of Yi Wei and stared at him like this. Such Yi Wei was really beautiful and made people look away.

Yi Wei suppressed the shyness in his heart and let him see enough. Anyway, he dressed up like this to let him see it. This is the birthday gift he wants.

Gu Yueshan played the music, and then reached out to Yi Wei.

Yi Wei looked at his hand and thought that the man was really comparable to anything, but he still put his hand in his hand and got up and danced with him.

"Today, you deliberately want people to see it, so I won't say anything, but in the future, I can only let me see you alone." Gu Yueshan said in Yi Wei's ear.

"Today is your birthday, so I agreed to dress up like this. It's only this time, and there is no next time." Yi Wei said.

Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei and said, "He has you most of the time. I just appear occasionally, which is unfair in itself."

"Tonight, you can do whatever you want. I won't resist." Yi Wei looked up and said, "But after tonight, can you leave?"

"You really like him, don't you?" Gu Yueshan looked down at Yi Wei, and his jealousy and anger in his eyes were very obvious.

"I'm sorry." Yi Wei hugged his waist and said apologetically, "Please understand my difficulties. After all, I am pregnant now. Only when I am here can I relax and feel at ease."

Yi Wei is really guilty and sorry. He should be better about Gu Yueshan in his manic personality, but he doesn't want to be afraid all the time while he wants to have a child.

"...I know." Gu Yueshan clenched his fist hard, and then hugged Yi Wei tightly and said, "It's what you said. You can do whatever you do tonight."

"Don't hurt the child, this is your child." Yi Wei hugged him with his eyes closed.