Chapter 33: Tunnel like tension

After Wei Nanfeng entered the room, he let the bodyguard go out to guard, and then walked over to open the cabinet door.

Ye Xiucheng sat up from a pile of scattered roses, looked at Wei Nanfeng angrily and said, "Uncle, what are you doing? Do you know that it was the most important moment in my life, and it was all ruined by you!!"

"Do you still dare to get angry with me?" Wei Nanfeng grabbed a handful of roses and smashed the leaves on the head: "Are you so bold? Dare to use my authority to fool around in the ancient city. I think you are itchy and deserve a beating, right?"

"I really like him. Today, I bet on all the determination and self-esteem in my life to confess to him, but all of them have been destroyed by you!" Ye Xiucheng shouted angrily.

"It's impossible for you and him. Just die that heart!" Wei Nanfeng said.

"I haven't formally confessed to and pursued him yet. How do you know it's impossible?"

"I said it was impossible! Did you know that I saved your life just now? How dare you yell at me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. Anyway, you will compensate for my confession plan, or I'll tell grandma!"

"Confession, confession, confession!" Wei Nanfeng was really angry. He patted him hard on the head a few times, and then pointed to him and said, "You have to confess, right? OK, I'll give you this opportunity. When he refuses you personally, it will make you die!"

When Yi Wei was about to leave the square, as soon as he walked out, he was invited to the house by Wei Nanfeng's bodyguard.

Yi Wei and Sun Qi sat in the small living room eating snacks and waiting. They hadn't had breakfast yet, but these snacks were very delicious, so they ate them directly as breakfast.

Wei Nanfeng walked into the small living room, sat down and looked at Yi Wei and said, "I'm really sorry. He didn't know you and..."

Wei Nanfeng suddenly stopped and turned his head to look at Sun Qi.

Yi Wei said to Sun Qi, "Can you sit in the lobby outside for a while?"

Sun Qi nodded, got up with a snack and walked out.

"If he turns out, he doesn't know about you and Yue Shan, otherwise he will not dare to confess to you with a hundred boldness." Wei Nanfeng said.

"Ye Xiucheng, who is he? He can actually use Director Wei's authority here."

"He is my eldest sister's son. Today is his birthday. He asked me for a long time before I agreed to let him use it, but I didn't expect him to use it like this. After receiving the news yesterday, I rushed overnight." Wei Nanfeng said, "This child's heart is not bad. He really likes you. He just has a headache and sometimes he can't turn around. Just put a show on me. For the sake of his birthday today, please..."

"Don't worry, Wei Dong, I'll tell him well."

"No, I want you to refuse him fiercely, make it unpleasant, stab him a few more times in his heart, and make him suffer than short pain. The pain that completely kills you."

"Ah?" Yi Wei was stunned.

"I'm mainly worried that if he pesters you later, Yue Shan will kill him. You have been with Yue Shan for a while. You should know a little about his temper. This guy is impetuous every month, but he has no regularity at all. If he is irritable, he will be irritable."

"It's really not... he really won't." Yi Wei is full of black lines.

"Of course, this is an exaggeration, but it will definitely not make him feel better. In short, if you are cruel to him now, it's good for him."