Chapter 26: It has been arranged

Xiang College is not far from the School of Psychology. Students of the Department of Psychology of Xiang College occasionally go to the School of Psychology for some big classes and some important lectures.

On this day, there was another lecture by well-known experts in the School of Psychology. There were a lot of lectures about this kind of academic class, so the students who wanted to go and could go rushed there early.

Sun Qi didn't go to other classes and followed Yi Wei to attend the lecture.

Yi Wei and Sun Qi sat down in a relatively back position. After all, they are students of the outer courtyard. They don't want to grab the front row with their college, so it's better to sit back a little.

But not long after they sat down, several people walked to them. One of them said, "Hey, sit over there. We're going to sit together."

Sun Qi glanced at them and said angrily, "Are you primary school students? How many people do you have to sit together to listen to a lecture? With so many vacancies in front of you, can't you see it?"

"We just like to sit in the back, can't we? Do you, a student in the outer courtyard, know a little self-aware? Now I just let you sit there. Should you thank me for it if I didn't let you get out of here?!"

"Forget it, Chu Liu." Yi Xuan, who stood behind, said, "There are still so many seats. Let me sit separately."

"This is our college. You can't let the people in the outer courtyard be arrogant here." Chu Liu stared at Yi Wei and Sun Qi.

Chu Liu? Yi Wei felt a little familiar with the name, but after he glanced at the man named Chu Liu, he couldn't remember who this person was at all. It should be said that he had never seen this person before in his previous life or this life.

Sun Qi stood up and was ready to quarrel with Chu Liu. Yi Wei also stood up and took his hand and walked aside: "Let's sit in the back."

Yi Wei thought, Chu Liu obviously deliberately found faults, and Yi Xuan, together with them, must be Yi Xuan's friend. He probably knew something about him and Yi Xuan. This is a special lesson for Yi Xuan. He disdains to take action for this little role, but then if he dares to kick his nose, he will completely lose face.

"I don't know what kind of cow ghosts, snake gods and gods, do you think they are a gangster on the street? At least I went to college, and I didn't have any quality!" Sun Qi said angrily, "One of them is still there hypocritically. Forget it, let's sit separately. If you really want to sit separately, don't come to us. It's really hypocritical and disgusting as always!"

"After all, we are from the outer court, and it is not good to have conflicts with them." Yi Wei said, "And it's not worth being angry with that kind of person. There are so many people in this world. In terms of probability, people will always meet so many stupid and bad people in their lives, just more and fewer problems. Such people should be ignore."

After the lecture, the students walked out one after another.

"Sure enough, this kind of lecture is worth skipping from class." Sun Qi said, "If only the psychology department of our college could also invite such a well-known expert."

Yi Wei listened to Sun Qi's words and nodded to agree.

"Yi Bo!"

Yi Wei looked forward and saw that Yi Bo was standing under the big tree by the roadside, while Zhenghe Yi Xuan named Chu Liu walked quickly towards him.

Yi Wei originally wanted to create an opportunity for Sun Qi and Yi Bo to meet in advance, but now the opportunity has been sent to his door by himself. Naturally, he can't miss it.