Chapter 47: Boss in women's clothing

Yi Wei asked someone to take Sun Qi to the Mi family.

After Sun Qi entered Yi Wei's room, he saw him half lying on the ground, leaning against thick and large pillows. On the ground, there were thick carpets. On the low table next to him, there were all kinds of dried fruits, dried meat and snacks.

After Anna, who took Sun Qi in, went out, Yi Wei divided a big pillow for Sun Qi. While eating the dried fruit, he looked at him and asked, "What's wrong with you? What happened?"

Sun Qi sat down cross-legged, took a sip of hot tea and said, "I... I did it with Wei Nanfeng last night."

Yi Wei paused with the dried fruit hand, observed Sun Qi's face and state, and said, "Are you voluntary?"

Sun Qi leaned against the pillow and nodded.

"That means that you really like him. Since you like him, why do you look so distressed?" Yi Wei asked.

"I really like him, and I can even say that I have fallen in love with him." Sun Qi said, "But I'm the eldest son of the family... My mother has always wanted me to find a suitable girl to marry. If he knew that I found a man and was a man much older than me, I don't know if she would faint."

The warm water in Yi Wei's mouth almost spewed out. Although what Sun Qi said was normal, he couldn't help laughing.

"Don't laugh, I'm serious." Sun Qi looked at him and said, "And I never like girls, but I never dared to talk to my parents."

"Just leave these problems to Wei Nanfeng. You don't have to worry about them yourself." Yi Wei put the teacup on the low table and said, "If he is really determined to marry you, it is the most basic thing to get the consent of your parents. Since you love him, just believe him."

Sun Qi sighed and thought about it seriously.

Yi Wei looked at him and said, "As a friend, I have confirmed for you that Wei Nanfeng has the ability and his character is qualified. Gu Yueshan personally guaranteed his character. I have a very clean separation with people I have dated before, and there is no unforgettable white moonlight and first love. But no one can guarantee anything in the future, so you can only make your own decisions, because this is your life."

After saying that, Yi Wei stopped disturbing him and let him think for himself.

After thinking about it for a while, Sun Qi finally made up his mind.

Yi Wei almost ate the food on the table and was about to fall asleep with half squinting eyes. Sun Qi looked at Yi Wei's stomach and suddenly said, "Have you eaten more and exercised less recently? You seem to have a lot of fat on your waist."

Yi Wei opened his eyes, touched his stomach and said, "I'm not fat, I'm goose bump meat."

"Goosebumps?" Sun Qi thought about it carefully and said, "Is that a new online word? Now the fat has such a tall name?"

"I said that I'm not fat." Yi Wei yawned and said, "I'm pregnant with Gu Dong's child before the summer vacation and I will give birth after the winter vacation."

Sun Qi opened his mouth in shock. He poured several glasses of water on himself in a row, and then looked at Yi Wei and asked in a low voice, "Didn't you say that Gu Dong can't have children?"

"Fake, Gu Dong is lying." Yi Wei said calmly.

"So Gu Heng and his cousins, in order to succeed Gu Dong, have been intrigued for so many years and the people who support them behind their backs, have paid so much for their advice. In the end, they are all busy, and in the end, they are empty!" Sun Qi looked at Yi Wei's stomach and said, "Because Gu Dong's own flesh and blood are already in your stomach, and there is no need to follow them as much as you want to give birth in the future."