Chapter 67: Positive comparison of strength

The first and second days of the competition are contestants in Division D and C. Both divisions submit materials on the Internet to sign up for the competition, and then review the qualified candidates. Because there are a large number of people, the first and second rounds are similar to thesis defense. Several judges sit and ask questions, then score and select, and also test luck by strength.

At the end of the first day and second day, most of the people were eliminated, and the rest of the two divisions entered Division B and played the first real game with the people in Division B.

After Mi Xue's students knew that Yi Wei participated in the competition, they came to see him. Even if the psychological association in Eistburg was the territory of Mi Xue's sworn enemy Jefferson, they would help Yi Wei support the scene so that the people of the association did not underestimate him.

Yi Wei and his brothers and sisters ate in the restaurant, and other people who came to the restaurant couldn't help looking at them sideways. After all, Michelle's students are now very famous in the psychological field. The scene they gathered together in public can be said to be a very rare scene.

They left the restaurant after dinner. At this time, the results of today's game should have come out, so they went to the waiting hall of the game to see the announced results of the game.

After entering the hall, Yi Wei saw Yi Xuan's lost and hit face, and Yi Xuan stood next to him, as if comforting him.

Yi Wei walked over and looked at Yi Xuan and asked, "Is this eliminated?" I said that we may not be able to meet in the game, but your ranking is not bad. Keep working hard. I'm looking forward to playing a positive game with you.

Yi Xuan said with an ugly face, "You just entered Division A based on the reputation of your adoptive mother. If we exchanged, you may not be able to enter Division A."

Yi Xuan felt that although Yi Wei did a good grade in school and at home, he started late after all, and he studied hard abroad for half a year. He always praised him for his talent many times. He estimated it himself and felt that his strength was comparable to Yi Wei.

Yi Wei couldn't help laughing and then said, "It's really fearless. Ask your brother Qi Ran to see if he dares to think so."

Watching Yi Wei turn around and leave, Yi Xuan looked at Qi Ran and waited for him to tell himself that what he had just said was nothing wrong.

Qi Ran sighed and said, "Although Yi Wei had no fame before, no one in all the contestants in Division A dared to underestimate him, because they knew Mrs. Miller's ability and personality, and she was very strict with her students. And if Yi Wei is not out of the division, according to the regulations, the person recommended by Mrs. Miller next time can only start the game from the D division, so if Yi Wei did not reach a certain level, she would not recommend him to the game."

After listening to Yi Xuan, he felt even more uncomfortable, thinking that if he had Mrs. Miller's guidance, he would definitely not be worse than Yi Wei.

Qi Ran comforted and said, "Don't be sad. It's good for you to have such a result for the first time. There will be a chance in the future. As long as you continue to work hard, you will definitely be the day to start."

Yi Xuan nodded and then said, "Brother Qi Ran, you must also win this time to let him know that there is a day outside."

"Don't worry, it's impossible for him to surpass me now. I'll convince him to lose." Qi Ran said affirmatively.

The next day, he finally arrived at the A-district contest.

After passing the gate of metal testing, the participants took turns to extract the room number and then get a special notebook and a pen.