Chapter 56: Little man's ambition

Yi Wei lay in Gu Yueshan's arms with his eyes closed. He had woken up, but he didn't remember that he raised his legs and put it on Gu Yueshan and rubbed him like a cat.

Gu Yueshan tightened his arm and bowed his head and kissed Qin Yiwei's hair.

"Is it time to get up?" Yi Wei closed his eyes and said, "I'm going to class today."

"It's still early. There are still more than three hours left before you have class. You can sleep a little longer." Gu Yueshan said.

"Then are you going to the company?"

"Hmm."

"Then I'll get up too." Yi Wei opened his eyes and said, "Anyway, we are awake. As soon as we have breakfast, you can go to the company after breakfast."

"Okay." Gu Yueshan sat up with Yi Wei in his arms.

Yi Wei hooked Gu Yueshan's neck, and the two made out for a while before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to wash.

After breakfast together, the babysitter took the child over, and Yi Wei took the child to take Gu Yueshan out.

"Say goodbye to your father." Yi Wei raised the child's white and tender fist and waved it.

Gu Yueshan put his hand around Yi Wei, lowered his head and kissed him on the face then kissed the child's white and tender little fat face and then turned around and left.

Yi Wei stood at the door and looked at it until he couldn't see it. He turned around and walked in with the child in his arms. He thought that this kind of life is the life he wants. He hugged Gu Yueshan and slept with Gu Yueshan every day, got up in the morning and had breakfast together. Then he sent Gu Yueshan out to work with the child. Without going out for class, he accompanied the child. He needed time to go out for class, so he had a good class and came back. After that, he accompanied the child with Gu Yueshan and gained infinite happiness from this repetitive but peaceful life.

If he can live such a repetitive life every day, then this is the greatest luck in his life. Unfortunately, it can't be fully realized for the time being, and some things that will break this peaceful life at any time have not been decided. But it doesn't matter. Together with Gu Yueshan, he will definitely be able to protect this happiness.

It was still cold outside, but the room was warm. Yi Wei sat on the bed and asked the child to lie on the bed in a belly pocket. The room was slightly dry. While applying the child some baby lotion, he gently massaged and exercised the child then exercised his hands and feet.

Looking at the child's white, tender and smooth skin like milk pudding and giving birth to his son so beautifully, like a fairy, Yi Wei was proud.

He picked up the child, rubbed the child's face gently on the child's face and said, "My baby is the most lovely in the world, isn't he?"

Yi Wei raised the child up with a smile and said, "Isn't it?"

The child also smiled without teeth, and Yi Wei smiled happier.

By the time to go home to learn class, Yi Wei had coaxed the child to sleep and carried him back to the baby room next door. Four nannies, two nurses, and three took turns to guard the child. There are still many bodyguards inside and outside the yard. When Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei are not in the yard, no one can enter and exit the yard, without exception.

Yi Wei went home to study. As soon as he entered the hall, the students who were waiting for class looked at him. Yi Wei casually found a place to sit down, looking at the computer to review while waiting for class time. A student came to say hello to Yi Wei, and Yi Wei nodded to them with a smile.