Chapter 39: I can't get my heart even if i possessed my body

Just the morning before Sun Qi came to the main house with a box to find Yi Wei, Yi Wei took him into the room of Haitangyuan.

Yi Wei was asleep when he suddenly dreamed that there was a bug crawling on his face. Sometimes it climbed into his mouth, sometimes in his eyes, and sometimes it climbed into his nose.

Yi Wei woke up in horror. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Gu Yueshan lying next to him with his head and sliding his face with his fingers. That's why he had just dreamed.

"Wake up?" Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei looked into Gu Yueshan's eyes, blinked, blinked again, blinked again, and then silently moved aside little by little.

"Do you want to fall under the bed?" Gu Yueshan frowned and said.

"This bed is so big, how can I fall down?" Yi Wei smiled, and then sat up and said, "It's getting late. It's time to get up. I'll wash up."

Gu Yueshan also sat up, hugged him from behind Yiwei, and asked in his ear, "Why do you hide in the bathroom as soon as I appear?"

"...No." Yi Wei hid aside and explained to him, "I...mainly, I want to go to the toilet."

"As soon as I appear, do you pee urgently? That's really a coincidence. Do you want me to help me?" Gu Yueshan continued to ask.

"No! No need!" Yi Wei turned around in panic and put his hands against his shoulders and refused: "I'm suddenly not in a hurry again."

"When you were with him, you were very happy. Not only did you go in pairs, but also traveled to the lake with him. You were still on the boat..."

Yi Wei quickly covered his mouth and blushed and said, "Don't say this kind of thing."

Although he has done everything, he will still be very embarrassed to say it.

Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei's hand and said with a dim light in his eyes, "You still told him that you miss him. Why don't you never miss me?"

Yi Wei looked up at him, immediately took his hand and said seriously, "I miss you too, really."

"You also took the initiative to kiss him and took the initiative on him..." Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and continued.

Yi Wei immediately put his arms around his neck and kissed him to stop talking.

"Do you like him more than me? Or you only like him in your heart and don't even want to see me at all, right?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and asked.

"No." Yi Wei immediately denied, "In my heart, you... That is, I mean you... I mean him, you and him..."

Yi Wei's brain has begun to be confused. I don't know how to express it. Gu Yueshan, who has a normal personality, hopes that he will not look at him separately, and Gu Yueshan, who has a grumpy personality, wants him to look separately. In his heart, Gu Yueshan is Gu Yueshan, who has only one body and one soul. It's just because he has serious psychological and mental diseases, he has changed between two different personalities. When Gu Yueshan has different personalities, he will uncontrollably treat him with different attitudes.

"Answer me, do you love him or love me?" Gu Yueshan asked seriously.

After looking at him for a while, Yi Wei felt that this question was wrong no matter how he answered, and Gu Yueshan, who had a manic personality, had always been dizzy with you, ah, ah, his, and he had been dizzy. Since it was useless to reason with him, let's go with him.

So Yi Wei crossed his heart, thought about it, and began to act.

"I have decided not to love anyone anymore. Whether it is him or you, you can only occupy my body, and my heart will not give it to anyone." Yi Wei turned his head aside and said, saying that even if you got my body, you couldn't get my heart.