Chapter 25: Angry

Gu Yueshan patted the table at the two old ladies in public, which made the two old ladies feel faceless. They immediately left the table and went to Gu Yueshan to make him clear, leaving others to look at each other in consternation. I don't know what happened.

Gu Yueshan was waiting for them in the hall. Yi Wei stood beside and whispered him to go back to the yard. This is not the time for a conflict with his two mothers. Yi Wei was very worried that Gu Yueshan would not be able to control the outbreak.

After Xu Hua and Ye Feng walked into the hall, Xu Hua looked at Gu Yueshan with tears in her eyes and asked, "At least I am your own mother. In front of so many people, you can pat the table. Even if you don't call me my mother, can't you even respect me as an elder?"

"If I could have my own son, I wouldn't have to be so angry. Unfortunately, my life is too hard in my life." Ye Feng cried, sat down with the help of the servant, and took out her handkerchief to wipe her tears.

"I want to offer you respect, but have you ever respected me?" Gu Yueshan shouted, "I'm not an emperor, and you are not the Empress Dowager of the East and West Palace! You don't have to be so intriguing all day long, and try your best to give someone to me!"

"But I just invited more people today. What's the big deal? Is it worth your anger?" Xu Hua also looked at Gu Yueshan crying.

Gu Yueshan clenched his fist tightly, but he still couldn't control the impulse to commit violence. With a wave of his hand, he overturned all the teapots and teacups on the table to the ground.

Ye Feng and Xu Hua were so scared that they even forgot to cry. They really couldn't figure out what happened to him today. Why is he so evil?

"As I said before, I will arrange my marriage events myself, and I don't need you to worry about this leisure! After only two years, you began to take all kinds of women to me again. Anyway, I can't have children. Tell me, what are you urgent?! Let's just spread out today. Why on earth are you so anxious to get me married?! Do you dare to tell the truth in front of me?!"

Yi Wei stood aside anxiously. He knew that if Gu Yueshan had a normal personality, he would definitely not be angry about this matter, but now Gu Yueshan is like a volcano. There is something that blocked his heart. He may erupt, and once it erupts, it may get out of control.

"I repeat it for the last time today. I have my own plans for my marriage, and no one else can interfere! In addition, in the future, such banquets in name are actually blind dates, and Gu family is not allowed to hold them!" After saying that, Gu Yueshan got up and went back to the yard.

Leave two old ladies with gray faces, who can't recover for a long time.

After Gu Yueshan returned to the room, he raised his legs and kicked over the table with the teacup. Yi Wei saw that he was about to get out of control, so he could only hold him hard and said, "Gu Dong, calm down!"

"You all go out!" Yi Wei turned his head and looked at the servant and bodyguard standing beside him. When they all came out and closed the door, Yi Wei looked up at him and prayed, "Calm down, please."

Although Gu Yueshan is about to get out of control, and Yi Wei is not as strong as his strength, he is tightly held by Yi Wei, and his body seems to be fixed, because even in his subconscious, he has a strong idea that he doesn't want to hurt Yi Wei.

Gu Yueshan's headache began to break out again because of his angry mood. Yi Wei helped him to bed and massage his head with both hands to relax.

"Don't be angry." Yi Wei advised, "The more angry you are, the more uncomfortable you will feel. Can you calm down first? It's not something worth being angry about. The two old ladies are well-precated at home every day. If they are too idle, they like to find something to do. You know what they think. They just compete with each other and don't want each other to gain the upper hand. What's more, that's all they can do. No one can force you to do anything. You can't see it out of sight. Just ignore it."