Chapter 23: Workplace harrassment

A few years ago, Gu Yueshan released the news that he could not have children. Although the reason for infertility greatly reduced all forms of blind dates and introductions for him, as the chairman of Gu Group, coupled with his handsome, excellent and powerful personal conditions, people really wanted to marry him. In fact, there are not many people, but many of them can't go against their parents' arrangements.

"This girl looks familiar. I seem to have seen her before." Xu Hua looked at Yan Yiyun and said.

"Hello, auntie. My name is Yan Yiyun. I've been to Gu's house several times before." Yan Yiyun replied.

"Oh, I remember. It turned out to be the girl of the Yan family." Xu Hua deliberately looked like she just remembered and said, "You haven't come to the door for several years. I almost forgot you. Aren't you married?"

Yan Yiyun's face stiffened, and then said, "I got divorced two years ago."

"It turned out to be divorced, so you remembered our family again, didn't I?" Xu Hua looked at Gu Yueshan and said, "Yue Shan, Meng Ying hasn't even talked about her boyfriend for years, but I'm waiting for you. Compared with those who immediately retreat when she hears that you can't have children, Mengying has been sincere about you for many years. Whether it's family background or her own conditions, she has nothing to be impeccable."

"Yue Shan said many years ago that he likes quiet and elegant women, the most annoying, spicy and active women." Ye Feng reminded Xu Hua that Gu Yueshan had long rejected Chen Mengying for this reason.

Yi Wei was stunned for a moment and thought that Gu Yueshan liked the quiet and elegant type.

"In the past, I was a little lively young, but these years are not old, and my mind has long changed." Xu Hua said.

Gu Yueshan suppressed his impatience and impatience, and held the teacup vigorously to control his emotions. If he opened his mouth now, he might have curse. These two, one is his nominal mother and the other is his own mother. Gu Yueshan, the master, usually respects them very much. If he is angry now. If it comes out, it will be uncontrollable, so you can only say nothing and get up and leave quickly.

"Yue Shan, sit down for a while. I haven't finished my words yet..." Xu Hua stood up and watched Gu Yueshan leave and shouted.

Yi Wei came to his senses and was about to follow, but Xu Hua stopped.

"Stop!" Xu Hua looked at Yi Wei and said.

Yi Wei stopped and asked Xu Hua, "What do you want to do?"

"Come with me." Xu Hua said and walked out.

Yi Wei hesitated for a moment, but still followed, thinking that as long as he didn't leave the house, she could not do anything to him.

Walking outside the hall, Xu Hua walked out of the courtyard and said to Yi Wei, "To be honest, I was more satisfied with you in the past. I felt that an excellent person like you would be more helpful to Gu Heng, which was worthy of Gu Heng. Even now, I still think so."

Yi Wei didn't answer the message. He had guessed the intention of her to say these words and what she was going to say next.

"I still hope you can be with Gu Heng more than Yi Xuan. In fact, you are not hopeless. If you can do something more helpful to Gu Heng, I will fully support and help you get along with you." Xu Hua looked at Yi Wei and said.

Yi Wei smiled and said, "Thank you for your kindness, but now there is no other feelings between Gu Heng and me except mutual hatred. You must know what happened before. Although I think it's all self-defense, after all, Gu Heng has been greatly affected. He is now holding his strength to rectify me. How can he still be with me and I don't like Gu Heng as much as you do. At least for now, I don't like him at all. Yes, I don't want to be with him."